Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Wow

1200 is nobody's TDEE

You don't know your body fat mass by standing on a gym scale

Normal range for women is 22-33%

You need to do a lot of learning around health and nutrition and how the body works and I'd start by throwing away everything you know and everything well meaning people have said to you
    felorabedi wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    OP your TDEE cannot possibly be 1200 calories. I am not sure if you got this menu (one day plan) from your trainer or not.. but there is something quite disturbing with this infomration you provided. And your personal trainer knows that are you eating this low?

Now if you add up the calories for the
    127g of carbs X 4 = 508
    127 g of protein x 4 = 508
    27 g of fat X 9 =243

TOTAL to eat is 1259. This is not your TDEE but the calories this site told you to eat according to the stats you plugged in. So if you are trying to eat 700 - 800 calories per this is set up wrong in its entirety.

I am gonna ask if you by chance want someone here to help you run your stats to help you setting up a weight loss goal/setting up protein etc.?

You are under eating severely. I looked at your diary and I am amazed that you are feeling well. I hope you will let someone here help you with this and help get you on the right track.
    Athena_fit wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    OP your TDEE cannot possibly be 1200 calories. I am not sure if you got this menu (one day plan) from your trainer or not.. but there is something quite disturbing with this infomration you provided. And your personal trainer knows that are you eating this low?

Now if you add up the calories for the
    127g of carbs X 4 = 508
    127 g of protein x 4 = 508
    27 g of fat X 9 =243

TOTAL to eat is 1259. This is not your TDEE but the calories this site told you to eat according to the stats you plugged in. So if you are trying to eat 700 - 800 calories per this is set up wrong in its entirety.

I am gonna ask if you by chance want someone here to help you run your stats to help you setting up a weight loss goal/setting up protein etc.?

You are under eating severely. I looked at your diary and I am amazed that you are feeling well. I hope you will let someone here help you with this and help get you on the right track.

This is right. Eating as few calories in a day is very dangerous. Your tdee is your Total Daily Energy Expenditure ...and no matter what your tDEE is, you should never eat below 1200 calories, which is why, as weight loss progresses you loose weight slower.

For example, my TDEE is 2250 calories and I eat between 1700-1800 calories a day to loose about a pound per week. When i'll reach my first goal weight, my TDEE should be 2050 calories per day. So I would loose slower if I kept eating 1800 calories...but even if I wanted to loose 2lbs per week (only from food) I could not (1lbs loss = 500 calories deficit each day) because it would be dangerous to eat so little.

I highly recommend talking with a registered dietician. Your body needs to be properly fuel to function, heal, workout, live...

Really? Are you guys sure?

I went to the gym today to weight my body fat mass. Muscle mass. My weight and my water.

This scale has given you a lie. Ignore it. Bio impedence is virtually useless apart from tracking trends over months

Everything seem to be in the normal range.

Except my body fat mass. I need to reduce it a bit more.

And when I'm eating I'm trying to be moderate I don't over stuff myself (which I used to do before) I try to eat properly but also eat snack every 2-3hours.

I don't have any kind of oils example olive oils, butter. I try to have all natural fats like Avocados, nuts, yugart etc

fat is a minimum, aim for 0.35-0.4g per lb of bodyweight

I keep my portions small and only eat when I'm hungry .

ok

I also breast feed.

for exclusively breast feeding add 500 calories on to intake, if baby under 3 months or mixed fed add 300 calories .. This goes on top of your calorie allowance to lose weight (eg MFP settings give you 1200 calories,made 3-500 for BF, add 50% exercise calories)

I try to sleep at 9pm but I keep waking up in the middle of the to feed my baby. Finally I wake up 6:00.

I don't have any pasta, rice or bread. Bread actually some mornings if I'm hungry and brown rice only on fridays.

nothing wrong with any of those foods! but if you don't like them don't eat them. Brown rice is not good and white rice bad, it's up to you what you like the taste of, and what fits your nutritional needs

I check by drinking water whether if I'm hungry or thirsty.
    check dehydration by urine colour, but it's a decent trick

I don't eat any kind of protein at night . I eat very light. I try to have raw vegan food at night which I'm thinking of adding flex seeds and chia seeds to my salads.

nonsense rules. No benefit

Any source of meat fish chicken etc I try to have lunch time so it gets digestived

your digestive system is at work 24 hours even when sleeping. This is nonsense too