Pepsi!!

Options
My wife and I bought a 12-pack of the throwback Pepsi (made with real sugar!) for our 4th of July Party. I had an ice cold can the other night after doing some yardwork, and it was wonderful! It brought me back to my childhood, when I drank it all the time. Then, I remembered that I was a fat child and teen. Then I remembered why I stopped drinking the stuff like 14 years ago. Then, I remembered that it's ok for me to have had 1 can and enjoy it, then give the 4 remaining cans to a friend who still hasn't learned the evilness of it!!!

Replies

• SirBonerFart
    SirBonerFart Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you saw the light

Try sticking to diet pepsi!
  • JayRod2519
    JayRod2519 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I only drink Diet Pepsi when I actually have a soda, but it was *nice* to have a regular. But, it was a little too sweet for my taste buds....no more regular for me!
  • hm9589
    hm9589 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I'm 3 days clean of coke and it is hard, one of the main reasons I joined here I was drinking at least 4 cans a day at 150 calories a can it adds up to quickly. unfortunately haven't found a substitute as I really do despise low fat, sugar free, reduced salt and sugar products
    . Keep up the good work :)
  • Genetic_tea_drinker
    Options
    Good for you. I'm 3 days clean of coke and it is hard, one of the main reasons I joined here I was drinking at least 4 cans a day at 150 calories a can it adds up to quickly. unfortunately haven't found a substitute as I really do despise low fat, sugar free, reduced salt and sugar products
    . Keep up the good work :)

Coke Zero and Pepsi Max are my drinks of choice :)
  • hm9589
    hm9589 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    never given coke zero a go. may try that. pepsi max is a no no for me cant stomach the taste. im a true foodie full fat is always better but I know that has to change :( im going to try zero though thanks for the recommendation
  • JayRod2519
    Options
    A relative swears he can't tell the difference between regular Coke and Coke Zero. I'm not that in love with it, but it certainly beats diet. Don't know if you like Dr. Pepper, but they have that Dr. Pepper 10 (I think that is the name) that only has 10 calories.
    Good Luck...you will notice a huge difference without the soda.
  • kaseyAnne425
    kaseyAnne425 Posts: 230
    Options
    Good for you!!!

I love Pepsi! :love: Don't drink it though ahah
  • DCruz83
    DCruz83 Posts: 99
    Options
    I wished I could find Throwback Pepsi again! It's only been available at times around here but it's so delicious and I never knew the original but it's still great!
  • harleygroomer
    harleygroomer Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    OH THOSE NAUGHTY PEPSI PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JayRod2519
    Options
    Pepsi is the devil!!