Lady_Spartan15 Posts: 6,666 Member
edited September 2016 in Chit-Chat
What are you doing??

My current situation:

xzkq9hamwlf6.jpeg

Replies

• _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    Disney channel and coffee. Basically, my life in its entirety.

tpkvahbrk1q0.jpeg

At least until the niner game is on...
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    nuclear-bomb-explosion-gif-2.gif
  • ariesfireangel
    ariesfireangel Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Watching markiplier and resting my foot. Ended up with tendonitis and had to take the week off work to recover cause I'm on my feet all day at work.
    v9skuoqfruxm.jpg
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    We were out last night so a slow morning with lots of water
    dmqhauqqutv5.jpg
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Sittin on a bench taking a break at Downtown Disney (Disney Springs is stupid and I refuse to call it that.)

i9w0bvlhupye.jpg
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    It never ends 6jlh6nupdjnm.jpeg
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Nap time with two of the babies. And the dog.

h24430hk9mw9.jpeg
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options

So random, but- I recently got LG to refund my money for my nearly new top loading washer cause it's a pile of trash... (No wonder they let me keep it) -- do you like the front loader?

I had issue after issue with the top loader getting "unbalanced" and repeatedly filling with water & never spinning :cry:
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

So random, but- I recently got LG to refund my money for my nearly new top loading washer cause it's a pile of trash... (No wonder they let me keep it) -- do you like the front loader?

I had issue after issue with the top loader getting "unbalanced" and repeatedly filling with water & never spinning :cry:

I believe that that's the dryer, she might have; a top loading washer!
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options

I believe that's the dryer, she might have; a top loading washer!

Well... Crap. See what happens when I don't pay attention.

This washer has taken over my life :bawling:
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options

I believe that's the dryer, she might have; a top loading washer!

Well... Crap. See what happens when I don't pay attention.

This washer has taken over my life :bawling:

Aw sorry!
  • GreenGoddess22
    Options

I love them both! I've only had one issue with the washer; a Mardi Gras bead was wrapped around a hot wheel and it clogged the drain lol.
  • sceleratis
    sceleratis Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    bH3FwKV.jpg
    Coffee + reddit while the toddler naps.
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options

I love them both! I've only had one issue with the washer; a Mardi Gras bead was wrapped around a hot wheel and it clogged the drain lol.

Almost as destructive as Legos :lol:

Thank you- you made my month! I've never wanted to just be able to do laundry more in my life!
  • hollygirl101
    hollygirl101 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Surfing Pinterest, avoiding my to-do list, and rehydrating after too many drinks last night and light workout earlier.

tt0uw49bdh3m.jpg
  • GreenGoddess22
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »

Guess we all know now what you do when you head down to nola or mobile Alabama

Actually, no. My kid received the bead from school. Shoved it in his pocket along with a hot wheel and didn't check his pocket before I did laundry. Not near as exciting as a good "show me your tits" story.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Waiting for the sun to come out before I join the boy in the pool

ppj0a4a4zqv6.jpg
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Killing time on MFP before heading to take my kid across town.
    6x3lpwm24ogl.jpg