Fat food recommendations

Options
I have 827 out 1200 calories left for today and it's 6pm! Obviously I'll eat dinner but it won't get me where I need to be. Any suggestions?

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Prelog, start afresh tomorrow.
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Nuts, peanut butter, cheese.
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Ice cream or peanut butter. Or avacado
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    2 oz nuts: 340 cals; 1 avocado sprinkled with good red wine vinegar and sea salt: 230 cals; Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate bar: 190 cals. Total: 760 cals.
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the recommendations!!
  • Chilli7777
    Chilli7777 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Yep def peanut butter
  • tuffgirl19
    Options
    kommodevaran Member
    September 18, 2016 6:14PM

Hi Kommodevaran,
    Do you preplan your meals for the day? Just plug in you know what your going to have and fill in the gaps for calories, macronutrients? Thank you!!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    don't make a habit of it, but enjoy the deficit if your not hungry. however if you want calories, the above suggestions are great.
  • tuffgirl19
    Options
    We had a travel soccer game yesterday and that put me behind! I ended up with 1061/1200 calories yesterday
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    tuffgirl19 wrote: »
    kommodevaran Member
    September 18, 2016 6:14PM

Hi Kommodevaran,
    Do you preplan your meals for the day? Just plug in you know what your going to have and fill in the gaps for calories, macronutrients? Thank you!!

I don't track here on MFP anymore, just in a spreadsheet - but when I tracked, I decided at least the day before what I was going to eat. Through the day I would adjust amounts to stay on course for macros, and then use the last meal of the day - a small "snack" - to hit calorie and macros as close as possible. Now (and I'm in maintenance) I just eat normal meals :p