Marriage Apps

Options
JeffreyMGiron
JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
Taking Marriage Applications now! go go go o:)

Replies

• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Why the hell would anyone want to get married? Again?
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    How much for processing fee?

50 bucks or chocolate cake, im simple :)
    melmelw03 wrote: »

Im the rebound marriage the one that takes you to the beach house with a hammock and some drinks ;)
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options

To get that alimony! What else!

I better start shopping for a suga daddy then
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    How much for processing fee?

50 bucks or chocolate cake, im simple :)

Im the rebound marriage the one that takes you to the beach house with a hammock and some drinks ;)

Hopefully no background check

none, idc about the past its the future that matters ;)
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I have to admit, I'm not a huge fan of the constitution of marriage.

My view is somewhat biased, I've grown up around a few failed marriages and have absolutely no wish to ever be in that situation myself!

That and, I'm not sure I could ever like anybody enough to sign a dotted line binding me to them (so to speak).

Each to their own!
  • AdamAthletic
    Options

My view is somewhat biased, I've grown up around a few failed marriages and have absolutely no wish to ever be in that situation myself!

That and, I'm not sure I could ever like anybody enough to sign a dotted line binding me to them (so to speak).

Each to their own!

Stay that way! Lol my wife gonna kill me if she ever sees this

I've made it no secret from my girlfriend, she keeps hinting towards marriage and I keep reminding her of my policy on it! Lol
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

Each to their own!

This is why I'd get a prenuptial agreement, my worst fear; is being in an intimate-less marriage! No way, am I signing; for that!
  • AdamAthletic
    Options

Each to their own!

Stay that way! Lol my wife gonna kill me if she ever sees this

I've made it no secret from my girlfriend, she keeps hinting towards marriage and I keep reminding her of my policy on it! Lol

When she's ready to settle down you're gonna be lonely j/s

I've made it no secret from day one, we both work hard - both have good jobs and enjoy each other's company.
    I think a lot of her but if anything happened between us, I'd be happy enough for her to go settle down with someone that could offer her what she wanted :)

The truth is, some people are looking for intense commitment in life and some aren't.

I live a very individual lifestyle and put a huge amount of time into my training and my business so, the idea of doing anything other than enjoying life in a way I enjoy doesn't do anything for me :)
  • AdamAthletic
    edited September 2016
    Options

Each to their own!

This is why I'd get a prenuptial agreement, my worst fear; is being in an intimate-less marriage! No way, am I signing; for that!

Completely agree with you.
    I think the mentality is getting more and more popular as religion is playing less and less a part on decisions in life.

People are doing the things that matter to them in a way that matter to them - in a way that would at one point have been dictated by external factors that don't have to live the life they're dictating for themselves!
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited September 2016
    Options

Each to their own!

I think the mentality is getting more and more popular as religion is playing less and less a part on decisions in life.

People are doing the things that matter to them in a way that matter to them - in a way that would at one point have been dictated by external factors that don't have to live the life they're dictation for themselves!

I believe that the huge problem with divorce, is that people're getting married; without knowing each other (desiring to have children or not, etc.) and/or expecting each other, to change; "When the time, is right." (knows that the other does or doesn't desire to have children but believes/expects them, to change; their mind, etc.).
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

Each to their own!

People are doing the things that matter to them in a way that matter to them - in a way that would at one point have been dictated by external factors that don't have to live the life they're dictation for themselves!

I believe that the huge problem with divorce, is that people're getting married; without knowing each other (desiring to have children or not, etc.) and/or expecting each other, to change; "When the time, is right." (knows that the other does or doesn't desire to have children but believes/expects them, to change; their mind, etc.).

I couldn't agree more. But I also think that over time people change as well as their wants. The best you can do is be honest with things like marriage, children, religion, etc or whatever the big deal breakers are for you. It's ok if you begin a relationship not wanting to get married and change but you can't expect the other to feel the same way. While it may lead to the end of the relationship sometimes that is the way it is. We all have the right to change as we get older and sometimes that leads two people apart.

This is what I'd expect, to cease a relationship (if it ceases). Changes during but not what I was referencing because at least then, the broken marriage'd be prevented. Whereas we're unable to predict, our future changes! It's like people're beginning marriages, trying to fix something; that doesn't have to be. Instead of having something that breaks & isn't fixable, end their marriage!
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    so....i was looking for apps and this turned into a "i dont want to get married because im not ready for it" stay on topic my people
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Why is everything getting flagged?

I guess we have our answer,

Its Sunday football flags for everybody! But who cares really nobody is breaking rules so mods will prolly just let it go

since someone; liked this!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    so....i was looking for apps and this turned into a "i dont want to get married because im not ready for it" stay on topic my people

I never said that, I didn't desire; to marry!
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options

So you flagged us all for spam?

i havent flagged anyone...