:( just deleted 5 pages worth of inactive friends. ADD ME IF YOU LOG DAILY.

Options
i log every day.

i want friends who do the same.
count with me! ♥

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    What do you mean by log? Take a dump?

oh my.....
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    What do you mean by log? Take a dump?

We

Must

Be

Soulmates
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Just fyi, idk if it happens to anyone else, but sometimes my friends page says a lot of people are inactive when I know they've been on that day. Glitch or something.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    I've found that the best way to find friends that "motivate you", whatever that means, is to hang out on the forums and find people that you click with. Otherwise, collecting friends is mostly a waste of time.

So this ^^^^^ If you're really into your fitness regime then hang out on those forums and see who you get along with and who motivates you.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    My list tells me all my friends haven't logged in for a few days. Hooray for glitches. But I agree with others, find people in the forums you "click" with or ones you see posting on mutual friends' statuses that you stand out to you. Be discerning not just collecting
  • EricNewark
    EricNewark Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Maybe j was just too old... But I was one that was deleted apparently and I log daily, interact and "support" my friends statuses etc if you will. And no I'm not a perv either.

Can't go by the MFP part that's says when people have logged in last. It's almost always wrong.
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    if you see someone who hasn't logged in click on their name and look at their profile. Often people delete. Cant delete deleted folks on the phone. Have to log on with PC to eliminate them.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    I exercise because I enjoy it, because it's what I have to do to achieve my goals, because it fights my cabin fever, and because it makes me healthy. I eat fairly well because exercising makes me crave nutritious foods. I don't understand relying on strangers we'll never meet for motivation.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    My friends here motivate me to drink and eat.

Pretty sure we're doing it wrong.
  • mojo75
    mojo75 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I exercise because I enjoy it, because it's what I have to do to achieve my goals, because it fights my cabin fever, and because it makes me healthy. I eat fairly well because exercising makes me crave nutritious foods. I don't understand relying on strangers we'll never meet for motivation.

then why post on this thread?
  • mojo75
    mojo75 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    oh yeah this is gonna turn nasty quickly lol
  • EDollah
    EDollah Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but if you are using the app and are not logging exercises anymore and just chit chatting, that is creepy and bizarro.

I get the socialize part but what about the purpose of the app?

This is like going to Walgreens to do grocery shopping. Kind of whacked out!

I have a Walgreens a block away and buy tons of groceries from there, it never occurred to me that was "whacked".