Why is my fitbit not tracking on here says synced? Tracking on fitbit app

Options
2»

Replies

• CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    And by waited "a day" I don't mean 24 hours, I waited from morning until evening, the "day" part of a day.
  • ouryve
    ouryve Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Spoke too soon - now fixed here. Still red, mind! (Never mind, I was way under yesterday)
  • primeburger
    primeburger Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looks like it's slowly coming back. I've got 2 out 3 working. Fitbit steps showing on MFP, calories eaten showing on Fitbit dashboard, now just missing exercise showing on Fitbit dashboard from MFP.
  • ouryve
    Options
    It's 1.5 out of 2, here. Steps gone over from fitbit to MFP. most recent food addition from mfp to fitbit (though i tend to ignore that, as it never syncs right, anyhow - if i change a food entry, both the old and new one appear in the totals). no sign of my lunch or the veg I had with dinner transferring to fitbit.
  • Golbat
    Golbat Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    The MFP/Fitbit connection is very buggy. I've tried to disconnect my fitbit and reconnect it to get it to synch up, and it won't actually let me disconnect. I go back to reconnect and find it's still connected. I've tried going to fitbit and taking away MFP's permissions and then re-allowing MFP, everything. I can't get the thing to synch up.
  • Golbat
    Golbat Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Ha! Just now, after complaining here, I was able to actually disconnect, and then re-connect. But still no synching. I've more or less given up.
  • MicheleKrajewski
    Options
    Same here. I have done all the troubleshooting but still no syncing from the Fitbit to MFP but MFP is sending to Fitbit.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    I have the charge Hr and had the same issues, did all the trouble shooting(on fitbit and mfp) and still nothing. I am now using my fitbit with under armour record and having NO issues.(just make sure UAR is set as your main step counter on MFP)
  • MrsJ1210
    MrsJ1210 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    ouryve wrote: »
    It's 1.5 out of 2, here. Steps gone over from fitbit to MFP. most recent food addition from mfp to fitbit (though i tend to ignore that, as it never syncs right, anyhow - if i change a food entry, both the old and new one appear in the totals). no sign of my lunch or the veg I had with dinner transferring to fitbit.

My steps seem to have started going over to MFP from fitbit which is the most important thing for me, so I can see my calorie adjustment, I'm not as bothered seeing it the other way as it can get depressing seeing fitbit tell me I'm over budget when I know I'm not.
  • cjames010
    cjames010 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    My Fitbit steps show up on MFP, but 0 calorie adjustment. Very frustrating because I'm still hungry but don't want to go red.
  • ouryve
    Options
    Bah! It's borked, again.