Breaking 200

Options
Busy college student for starters.

Been between 215 and 200 for the past 6 -8years. Within the last year I bought an elliptical, and have really pushed to drop (6yr struggle to change lifestyle finally being implemeted haha).

.... dropped 8lbs!

Now I'm stuck between 203 and 200. Just can't break 200...though I haven't really started back on my train I keep falling off of.

Know what to do, just be nice to have some people out there that understand the struggle!

I'm actually quite afraid to lose this weight.... but man do I wanna break 200 so bad!

(I haven't been under 200 since.....7th grade??- I'm in 19th grade now lol - 24)

Replies

• xaryo
    xaryo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel.

Breaking the 200 is my current goal.

I don't remember being under 200.

• ladylonglegs21
    ladylonglegs21 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I'm eating healthier than I have my whole life (minus last week b/c I was on vacation - oops!) . I can't seem to get out of the 200's. I'm not afraid to lose it - I NEED to lose it.... feel free to ad me. :-) Lets do this!
  • Dukare
    Dukare Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I'm eating healthier than I have my whole life (minus last week b/c I was on vacation - oops!) . I can't seem to get out of the 200's. I'm not afraid to lose it - I NEED to lose it.... feel free to ad me. :-) Lets do this!

Isn't it rough??

I am dealing with a cold or something atm.
    Working at a gas station has all my tempatios - but no mone helps that get conquered...

I'm currently combating the "let me eat everything! - Always hungry feeling, despite the water intake"

.. *sigh*
  • Dukare
    Dukare Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    xaryo wrote: »
    I know how you feel.

Breaking the 200 is my current goal.

I don't remember being under 200.

I only recall being 180 in elementary school cause these kids were discussing things and accused this other guy of being fatty Mcfat fat and he was over 200 and I recall being relieved I was only 180, tho I looked more. Isnt that horrid???

...I also recall the scarring moment I had to go into size 18 jeans. I cried a lot .... ..

I also cried wen I fit 14 size jeans a few months ago - I have gone back up to 16 ....... *siiiigh*