Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Pervs and pervettes

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    This all might be too much for even me, I'm gonna find a beginners room

Now he pulls the innocent act. Sure T.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    I'm sure we could arrange for any kind of donut you're craving
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    We're working on a nice juicy hunk of meat @RunHardBeStrong

Mmmmm my favorite!
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    Y'all think I'm that bad? Omg I just google an copy paste it all :#
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Pretty much where I expected this thread to go.
    Did not disappoint but still underwhelming in content.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Well, some of us are suppressing our true inner perv as to not scare away the OP.. Or at least I am sure that's what some are doing. I really have no idea what pervette even means....
  • nitromaniac
    nitromaniac Posts: 2,479 Member
    Options

Well, some of us are suppressing our true inner perv as to not scare away the OP.. Or at least I am sure that's what some are doing. I really have no idea what pervette even means....

Riiiiiight!!
  • Timshel_
    Options

Moderation makes pervy intentions quite vanilla overall here, but understandably so.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Riiiiiight!!

I know!!! I mean, I know "riiiight" means you are agreeing that some are using carefully laid out non perviness tactics here.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Moderation makes pervy intentions quite vanilla overall here, but understandably so.

Yes. It's a fine line sometimes.
  • Timshel_
    Options

Yes. It's a fine line sometimes.

I guess.
    1*ZND5Y2prNXzImeQO9xmI0Q.gif
  • BinaryFu
    BinaryFu Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    As someone who's passion is cooking, I'm kind of an expert in meat rubs. I rub my own meat all the time and seldom allow anyone else to do so, as I prefer to control the flavor. I've found several methods that tend to get my meat hot, nibbling on some breast meat while pre-heating the oven really does it for me.

First of all, NEVER rub your meat raw. It's unhealthy and it really doesn't help. You need to get it hot first. REALLY hot. I like to get a fire going with an open flame and just put it right on there.

Next, you have *got* to work it for a bit, get it oiled up, add in your favorite spices for best flavoring. It's really important and you'll thank me for it later. By working it, of course, I mean give it a good rub, almost like a massage.

After awhile you'll get a nice sheen on your meat and you'll just know from the hardness if it's ready to be beaten. A lot of people make the mistake of trying to prime the meat in a toaster oven first, but seriously - don't blow it. All you're going to do is wind up trying to cook the whole thing in there and although you *can* finish your meat that way, it's just not as enjoyable. This should be a shared experience.

When beating your meat, I don't prefer going hardcore on it, but rather just enough for some penetration. Think of it as a slap and tickle. Don't forget to add more oil as needed to season it up properly.

Also, don't be afraid to stretch your meat out a bit - it seems odd at first, but it really opens it up and allows for better penetration - which is the ultimate goal here. We want that flavor to go DEEP into the meat.

Finally, I recommend slipping it all the way into the oven and just let the magic happen.

I know some guys like to crank the heat up and let it cook up fast, sorry - I'm not a fan of it. I prefer it low and slow. I want the juices to build up naturally, really letting that heat rise and getting the flavor to ooze out over time.

Trust me fellas, slower is better.

Once there's a fine glaze and your fat is almost completely melted from the long, slow heat of the oven, then you know you're finally ready to pull it out and devour it.

For those of you who have a lot of experience with this, might I recommend for added challenge a double Dutch oven and alternate your meat in both?

The challenge of course is to not allow one or the other to cool off too quickly while your meat's not in there.

It takes practice but it can also be quite satisfying.
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    So...any personal meat tenderizers still hanging around...actually, I have sausage that needs encased....
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    BinaryFu wrote: »
    As someone who's passion is cooking, I'm kind of an expert in meat rubs. I rub my own meat all the time and seldom allow anyone else to do so, as I prefer to control the flavor. I've found several methods that tend to get my meat hot, nibbling on some breast meat while pre-heating the oven really does it for me.

First of all, NEVER rub your meat raw. It's unhealthy and it really doesn't help. You need to get it hot first. REALLY hot. I like to get a fire going with an open flame and just put it right on there.

Next, you have *got* to work it for a bit, get it oiled up, add in your favorite spices for best flavoring. It's really important and you'll thank me for it later. By working it, of course, I mean give it a good rub, almost like a massage.

After awhile you'll get a nice sheen on your meat and you'll just know from the hardness if it's ready to be beaten. A lot of people make the mistake of trying to prime the meat in a toaster oven first, but seriously - don't blow it. All you're going to do is wind up trying to cook the whole thing in there and although you *can* finish your meat that way, it's just not as enjoyable. This should be a shared experience.

When beating your meat, I don't prefer going hardcore on it, but rather just enough for some penetration. Think of it as a slap and tickle. Don't forget to add more oil as needed to season it up properly.

Also, don't be afraid to stretch your meat out a bit - it seems odd at first, but it really opens it up and allows for better penetration - which is the ultimate goal here. We want that flavor to go DEEP into the meat.

Finally, I recommend slipping it all the way into the oven and just let the magic happen.

I know some guys like to crank the heat up and let it cook up fast, sorry - I'm not a fan of it. I prefer it low and slow. I want the juices to build up naturally, really letting that heat rise and getting the flavor to ooze out over time.

Trust me fellas, slower is better.

Once there's a fine glaze and your fat is almost completely melted from the long, slow heat of the oven, then you know you're finally ready to pull it out and devour it.

For those of you who have a lot of experience with this, might I recommend for added challenge a double Dutch oven and alternate your meat in both?

The challenge of course is to not allow one or the other to cool off too quickly while your meat's not in there.

It takes practice but it can also be quite satisfying.

Awesome. I actually read that word for word. My oven is warm now.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    3M_TA3 wrote: »
    So...any personal meat tenderizers still hanging around...actually, I have sausage that needs encased....

Do you prefer a nice tight casing?
  • BinaryFu
    BinaryFu Posts: 240 Member
    Options

I prefer caseless. If you're not sure about the quality and safety of the oven, why on earth would you put your meat in there?
  • jkquinn13
    jkquinn13 Posts: 203 Member
    Options

I get that this is vanilla in here...makes me wonder about the 'kik' group as to what must go on in there....Im sure my head would explode!
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    People kik there meat around?

Ouch
  • 3M_TA3
    Options
    People kik there meat around?

Ouch

If I could KIK my meat all of you would have seen me in movies!
  • 3M_TA3
    Options

Do you prefer a nice tight casing?

actually no....rumor is that the oven expands when you are working it properly.....
This discussion has been closed.