Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Pervs and pervettes

Options

Replies

• demo_man805
    demo_man805 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I eat hostess snacks all the time
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options

Those are delicious. Twinkies are good but so are Ding Dongs. I like to suck the cream out of the middle.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    I think I'm falling in love with @FLgirl40 ....
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Reminds me of eating ice cream sandwiches and running my tongue between the warm cookies to get all of the cream out before eating the rest
  • pgs6009
    pgs6009 Posts: 6,974 Member
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

Those are delicious. Twinkies are good but so are Ding Dongs. I like to suck the cream out of the middle.

:o ... Ding dongs and cream... Gotta love it
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    Reminds me of eating ice cream sandwiches and running my tongue between the warm cookies to get all of the cream out before eating the rest

Yes! I do that too. I love the way you lick the ice cream away and you have to going deeper in between the cookies to get to it.
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    I will share my cookie with you
  • pgs6009
    pgs6009 Posts: 6,974 Member
    Options
    I'm sure there are plenty of cookies to go around
  • thedcubed1
    Options

Yes! I do that too. I love the way you lick the ice cream away and you have to going deeper in between the cookies to get to it.

That's the best part, taking on the challenge to see how deep I can get my tongue in there and how much cream I can get with it.

And @Need2BFitAgain we'd be happy to help you with this with @FLgirl40 and I'm sure @RunHardBeStrong would be happy to share too! :wink:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    odd.very
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    This thread delivers.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

That's the best part, taking on the challenge to see how deep I can get my tongue in there and how much cream I can get with it.

And @Need2BFitAgain we'd be happy to help you with this with @FLgirl40 and I'm sure @RunHardBeStrong would be happy to share too! :wink:

well I don't want to many people to have their hands on my cookies to start with :D

I'm late to the party but I am craving cookies! With creamy centers...
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Welcome Malkin
  • LiftingLisa
    Options

well I don't want to many people to have their hands on my cookies to start with :D

Cookies are good, but I'm craving Ding Dongs now since Hostess snack cakes were mentioned.
  • Domino_75
    Domino_75 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    This thread delivers.

Welcome..... Hmmmm... We haven't actually talked about a delivery service, but I'm sure we could design a cute outfit to deliver our tacos, sausages, cookies and various types of meat we have to beat.....
  • thedcubed1
    Options

Right??? It's like the dare that you just HAVE to accept when presented with something like that!
  • jgkoutr
    jgkoutr Posts: 8,105 Member
    Options
    Where's ur hand Mr cubed
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    jgkoutr wrote: »
    Where's ur hand Mr cubed

Right here Ms jg...would you like it somewhere else? :tongue:
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options

Cookies are good, but I'm craving Ding Dongs now since Hostess snack cakes were mentioned.

I have some ding dongs here at the office. Hate for you to eat them in public, I am sure there is an empty conference room available so you can get your fill.
  • jgkoutr
    jgkoutr Posts: 8,105 Member
    Options
    jgkoutr wrote: »
    Where's ur hand Mr cubed

Right here Ms jg...would you like it somewhere else? :tongue:

Haha ....well I do need a hand to help out w some "chores"
This discussion has been closed.