Let's stay motivated together!

Options
Today I'm starting my journey to a healthier and happier me! Add me so we can stay motivated together!
Height: 5' 4"
Current Weight: 168.8 lbs
Goal Weight: 125 lbs

Replies

• SophieC19
    SophieC19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm the same height and have a similar goal to you :) Hope you don't mind the add! I log every day :)
  • milehighsass
    milehighsass Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you added me! Looking forward to staying motivated with you! :)
  • jadorade91
    jadorade91 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I added you both! I'm 5'1 at 154 pounds and want to get down to 130. I am always off and on with leading a healthy lifestyle, and I think it would help to have more social support!
  • milehighsass
    Options
    I'm glad you added me! I look forward to helping you stay motivated and vice versa! :)
  • Roxyy_Rawrr
    Roxyy_Rawrr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm the same height and weight as you, so I've sent you an add so we can keep each other motivated :)
  • milehighsass
    Options
    Thanks for the add Roxy! I look forward to keeping each other motivated. :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 2
    I managed to get down to 118 lbs (This was a bit hard for me to maintain so now I'm back to 138 ish) - I promise you can reach your goals.
    We will be here to support you
  • Eric_joseph_22
    Eric_joseph_22 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    you got this! Nothing is stronger than your will...Make no excuses and win everyday! Im down 18 pounds in a month. This is the best I have felt in 5 years. I found a reason to be motivated and haven't looked back. Make it a game with me. Whatever the reason put it in your mind and set achievable goals. Day by day week by week. You will get there and prevail with the motivation and mindset that your going to win! Lets do this