OCTOBER WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE

Options
mari_moulin
mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
After having done this for 2 months in a challenge discussion board, and 3 months in the Kill The Fat group, we are happy to continue on through the month of OCTOBER! I followed some other great examples and started this weight loss challenge group back in July. It has been very helpful for me and several others during the months of May - September. It's helped us keep accountable each week, and kept us pushing forward in our journey.

Our challengers are split up into teams. Each team has its own discussion board where you can help motivate each other and you can post about goals, struggles and successes each week.

In the month of September we also added a Weekly Challenge discussion for EVERYONE to join if they wish. Its not mandatory and we don't seek perfection but its a little something to keep us on track.

NEW CHALLENGERS ARE WELCOME. You will be finding an amazing and supportive group of people here to help you through the month and on your journey to a healthier and fitter life.

If you wish to join us, leave a comment below then click in the link below and ask to join the group.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-kill-the-fat-monthly-weight-loss-challenge

Once you join and I accept your request, you can come in on the week of Sep 25 - Oct 1 on your weigh in day to register for the October challenge. Once you enter the information on here I will add you into our October spreadsheet.

If you have any friends that would like to join please give them our link so they can join.

Replies

• jocoeleven
    jocoeleven Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want in!!!!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Hensday
    Hensday Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Yea!!
  • debiq71dd30
    debiq71dd30 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Would like to join your challenge
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Welcome!
  • rigmar60
    rigmar60 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i would like to join
  • rigmar60
    Options
    i clicked on the link.. now what.. this is new to me :)
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    rigmar1960 wrote: »
    i clicked on the link.. now what.. this is new to me :)

I've just accepted your request. Now you can look through the group to familiarise yourself and next week between Sept 25 and Oct 1st you will go on the October stsrting weights discussion and enter your information. Let me know if you need any help.
  • holmesp603
    holmesp603 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in!! I have a few friends that Im hoping will join me- do we need our own group or you will add us to existing ones?? we already have a small challenge going on now and this will definitely help!! Trying to get ready for the holidays!!! Thank you for the invite!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    holmesp603 wrote: »
    I would love to join in!! I have a few friends that Im hoping will join me- do we need our own group or you will add us to existing ones?? we already have a small challenge going on now and this will definitely help!! Trying to get ready for the holidays!!! Thank you for the invite!

Absolutly you and your friends are most welcome. No need to create a group just join the one above and once weigh-ins start coming in everyone will be put on teams. Let me know which challengers are your friends so I can make sure you stay on the same team unless you want to compete against each other.
  • holmesp603
    Options
    I clicked on the link but dont see where to ask to join :(
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    There should be blue join button with white letters on the top right. Let me also try to invite you.
  • rigmar60
    Options
    thanks
  • holmesp603
    Options
    Ok - thanks because I dont see it!! smh - Carter0016 - Mshairess - dmsmallwood - I have sent them the link to join - maybe they will have better luck! Thanks again - I so need some new encouragement and friends!!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Ok - thanks because I dont see it!! smh - Carter0016 - Mshairess - dmsmallwood - I have sent them the link to join - maybe they will have better luck! Thanks again - I so need some new encouragement and friends!!

Ok I sent your invite you should see it but your friends don't seem to be right. Can you confirm their usernames for me please.
  • mari_moulin
    Options

I've just tried again from my PC and it seems those members don't exist I cannot invite them. I was able to invite you. If you can give them the link or send me their MFP usernames again I can try to resend an invite as well. Don't forget to accept your invite. x
  • Forest91
    Forest91 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I would like to join
  • annedeux
    annedeux Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome! Would love to join too :smiley:
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Forest91 wrote: »
    I would like to join

Welcome, I've added you and you are now in the spreadsheet. Feel free to have a look around the group.