Back at it!

Options
Hi MFP! It has been awhile since I have been active here so I wanted to introduce myself and make some new friends hopefully... I started a few years back and lost 72lbs with lots of hard work that is all documented here. I then moved and quickly put back on all the weight I lost. I am down a good amount from where I let myself get back to but I really wish to get back in shape to where I was before I moved and ruined everything with all my life changes.

A little more about me; I am 33 years and currently am single but have a friend of mine living with me who has actually helped motivate me to get myself back into health.

I am looking for a great support system to add to the already amazing friends that stuck by me even without me logging in.

Replies

• SamanthaLouiseMence
    Options
    Hi!! Welcome back to MFP
    I'm Samantha from the UK, I'm a single parent and this is my first time on MFP, I've currently lost 39lbs and still have around 80lbs to go
    Feel free to add me if you like :) x
  • caNwa
    caNwa Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Peacock.. that's a lot to be proud of.. You can do it again! :)
  • kristenmeleniak
    kristenmeleniak Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi, I know the crappy feeling of gaining the weight back. I felt horrible and just gave up on myself for a while, but these past few weeks I have started fighting for my health again and hope to never be in this situation again! We did it once, we can do it again!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You've done it before - You can do it again, I promise :)