Was living the dream as a kid.

Options
As I was growing up i was able to eat candy, drink, soda have dessert before dinner everything a kid woupd dream of. My parents don't know much about nutrition, I would eat a lot of fast food and as I got older the lifestyle was ingrained in me and boy has that affected me. I was overweight all my life and I blame it on genetics but simply I was just over eating. I came across this 2 years ago after a break up; I was at an all time low and also at an all time high in weight. I started to gym and eat correctly and lost 30lb but the old habit kicked in and I rebounded. Now I'm here to restart my journey! I hope I can make this my new lifestyle feel free to add me so we can support each other as well as share tips and ideas!

Replies

• kristenmeleniak
    kristenmeleniak Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 30 lbs or more as well. I've lost it and regained it all of my life. I've been as high as 200 and as low as 120, but I can't seem to find a 'middle.' I really wish you luck.. this time we will get it right- losing the weight AND keeping it off :smile: !!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome back - You've done this before, you can do this again. Wishing you the best of luck!