Losing weight in Missouri

Hi my name is Mindy and I'm on my journey to losing weight. I have struggled a lot these past few months so I was hoping to meet some new people to this journey. I struggle with BPD, depression and anxiety. So it is taking a lot for me to write this. Hope to hear from some of you people

Replies

• milehighsass
    milehighsass Posts: 47 Member
    Hi Mindy. I also struggle with anxiety and depression and know how big of a toll both of these disorders can take on you mentally and physically, as well as BPD I'm sure. I'm going to add you, hopefully we can keep each other motivated and on the right track! :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Hi Mindy - Welcome! And well done for making the first step.. Sometimes that is the hardest part.
    Stick with the community and you'll receive so much support and encouragement. I promise you can do this :)
  • mindithepunk
    mindithepunk Posts: 4 Member
    edited September 2016
    Thank you :)
  • mindithepunk
    mindithepunk Posts: 4 Member
    I guess I should introduce myself haha I have been married for almost 8 years to a wonderful man and a mom to a 6 year old little boy. They are definitely my world. I was in nursing school but had to withdraw due to illnesses so now I'm trying to lose weight so I can feel and look better. I want to be able to do more with my son. If you have any questions just message me :)