NEW! Body Fat % Reduction

Options
Hi All,

I went through an amazing body transformation last year and i found this website to help me with my phase 2. I'm 27 and a two time cancer survivor. Chemo therapy destroyed my metabolism (no energy, sleep alot etc). Last year over 6 months I came down from ~36% body fat to ~28% body fat with a combination of a keto diet and learning to cut out carbs. Over the last 7 months I've gone up and down but kept by body fat below 30%. I started dieting and exercising a week ago today and currently i'm sitting around ~25-26% body fat!

Stats: 27 years old, 74 inches/187 cm/6 foot 2, 227 lb, waist 44, neck 17, hips 42

I have a couple of goals
1) 45 Days Goal - Lose 10lb of fat (3lb/week)
2) 75 Day Goal - Body fat reduction to 18% (~8% reduction)
3) 120 Day Goal - Body fat reduction to 15%

My Exercise Routine per week (as established by the last week)
6 Hours of hard cardio determined by HR) (1 Hour Outdoor running or treadmill w/ incline) --> Burn ~ 900-1100 calories w/ built in 10% error ratio
4 Hours of moderate -- difficult weight lifting (1 Hour @ every second day)
1 Hour of difficult resistance training (20 minutes @ 5 days/wk)

Diet
2200 calories in training days
1800 calories on day off w/ higher carb diet
25-35g fiber per day
High Protein Diet
High Fat (Unsaturated or mono saturated)
Lower Carb (No Breads or Pasta etc --> 8 servings of veggies)
High antioxidant (Raspberries, blueberries, Acai & blackberries)

I know quite a bit about nutrition and I make sure to eat throughout the day. Not because it has any weight loss benefit (despite what people tell you lol) but because with a lower carb diet my blood sugar drops more quickly. I eat every 45 minutes or so: green beans, little bit of cheese, 1/4 of a yogurt etc just to keep me running smoothly.

I do fully appreciate feedback :)