Beachbody 21 Day Fix

Options
So I purchase the 21 day fit system weeks ago and finally tried the exercises. I have found new muscules in places where I never knew they existed. Love it.
Anyone else have any work out DVDs they enjoy?

Courtney

Replies

• KnittingSoo
    KnittingSoo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 21 Day Fix at the moment and enjoying it more than I thought I would! I generally hate all workouts that aren't walking, running or dancing so finding that I don't hate it is a real bonus. My plan is to do 6 weeks of this - and then maybe try T25.

I love CIZE - started doing it in February and completed the 6 week schedule. I still do a CIZE workout once or twice a week when I fancy a bit of really fun cardio. I finished the 4 week Country Heat calendar just before I started 21 Day Fix. It's fun and I expect it will join CIZE in becoming a regular cardio workout.
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I like the Tony Horton series of workout videos. I have 10 minute trainer the original P90 the new version of P90 and P90X.
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I like the Tony Horton series of workout videos. I have 10 minute trainer the original P90 the new version of P90 and P90X.

I love P90X. I've had those DVDs for several years now and I still laugh at all of Tony's stupid jokes.

I didn't like P90X3 too much though.
  • vms4evr
    vms4evr Posts: 106 Member
    Options

I love P90X. I've had those DVDs for several years now and I still laugh at all of Tony's stupid jokes.

I've done P90, P90 Master Series, P90X 1-2-3. I still like the original P90X too! If you don't like X3 don't even look at X2. I did X2 once and swore I'd never do it again. He surprised me with that one. It has a bunch of exercises that are what I call "circus stunts". You're really being setup to hurt yourself. A few of the routines though are really good. So I do some of those from time to time. X3 is ok and good for 30 minute workouts. I really like the MMX one and the Complex Upper and Lower ones.

If you like P90X then I'd suggest try an Insanity/Asylum hybrid routine. I've been doing that for a few months and like it. It's a bear, but it works.
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    vms4evr wrote: »

I've done P90, P90 Master Series, P90X 1-2-3. I still like the original P90X too! If you don't like X3 don't even look at X2. I did X2 once and swore I'd never do it again. He surprised me with that one. It has a bunch of exercises that are what I call "circus stunts". You're really being setup to hurt yourself. A few of the routines though are really good. So I do some of those from time to time. X3 is ok and good for 30 minute workouts. I really like the MMX one and the Complex Upper and Lower ones.

If you like P90X then I'd suggest try an Insanity/Asylum hybrid routine. I've been doing that for a few months and like it. It's a bear, but it works.

I was actually doing a P90X/Insanity hybrid for a while.
    For reference, I finished my first cycle of P90X, lost weight, and thought I was in pretty good shape...til I tried Insanity. Lol. The warm-up damn near killed me the first time I tried it.
  • DM01234
    DM01234 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I've done 21 Day Fix Extreme. I'm also on my 3rd go around with Hammer / Chisel. Plan is to begin into Body Beast next month.
  • courtlynnm27
    courtlynnm27 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You all are amazing. The 21 day fix is killing me right now. I can't imagine a harder work out!