Hello!

Hello out there! I want to share my results with people and keep motivated in my weight loss/get in shape journey. I am keeping track of every morsel - 3 weeks yesterday - and am down 10 lbs. I'm walking each day for 45 minutes at a moderate clip and feel much better. I have also been on a restricted food regime with no sugar, red meat, flours, fermented foods, tropical fruits. Bread is my weakness and cheese and wine, so these restrictions are good for me. I am eating oats, brown rice, millet, lots of veggies, fish, chicken, apples, potatoes, yams, and many more things. My favourite snack is toasted raw almonds. I have one black coffee in the morning and lots of water. When out with friends, I have water with a slice of lemon in my wine glass. I'm not feeling deprived but happy as I try on clothes a few times a week and see things fitting better. For a treat this week I bought a beautiful red dress for the holiday season that is my motivation to not cheat as it is on but a bit tight here and there! When I am tempted to have a sip of my husband's wine, I go look at that dress!
I would love to hear how others are doing and help if I can

Replies

• winejunky143
    winejunky143 Posts: 153 Member
    10lbs in 3 weeks is amazing! Good job! Keep up the good work :)
  • heatherassaf
    heatherassaf Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks Estelle,
    I'm thinking the no sugar and no flour is what has cut out the cravings. Bread, pasta, crackers etc. are all converted into sugar by our bodies and cause the cravings - I know that for a fact now! I have always been a carb lover - nothing better than fresh French bread, cold butter, good cheese and a nice glass of Chardonnay