Maine girl in need of friends

Options
Hi there, I lack support in my weight loss journey irl, so I'm looking for some help here. :-) my first goal is to lose 50lbs. I've already lost 9.5lbs in my first 2 weeks. :-) I'm highly addicted to sweets so all the help is appreciated. Please add me!

Replies

• barton06
    barton06 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi Nikki
    my name is Leslie and just rejoined. Congratulations on the 9.5 already! If I can help, let me know. My short term goal is 20 before Dec 17th. I know I can do it and have a trainer helping me.
    Email whenever and will check in on you in a week. Where in Maine are you? We have a summer home in South Bristol and there during the weekends.
    Great to meet you and let's keep each other updated and motivated.
  • healthyhappyamy710
    Options
    Sounds like you're off too a great start. Feel free to add me :)
  • Baddogbeanie
    Baddogbeanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi Nikki, Sweets are my downfall as well, I've switched to mostly natural sugars (fruit) but am still overdoing even that so I know your addiction like a close friend. I am always on the lookout for better choices. I found one tonight, Gefen, Jonathan apple crisps. Not half bad. Add me if ya like.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress so far - well done :)
  • nikkistpierre631
    nikkistpierre631 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the Love. I really excited to get to know all of you. I am in the Northern Maine almost to the top 5 minutes from New Brunswick, Canada.
  • jazzkat68
    jazzkat68 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You're off to an EXCELLENT start!! 9.5 pounds! Congrats! I, too, know your addiction as well....I adore sweets. Add me, if you want!