UK Pals ???

Options
I could really do with some friends to help hold me to account. Main goal is to lose body fat must be some people out there wanting the same thing. so please add me and can do it together.

Replies

• manpizzle
    manpizzle Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey where are you from in the UK. I have a close friend who is on a fitness journey in Nottingham. Maybe you can both chat
  • procrox
    procrox Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Likewise optiman38, looking for an eventual 12-14% bf, started almost three weeks ago and I've got slow and steady progress so need to keep motivated!
  • optiman38
    optiman38 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    all added, cheers for the support guys and ladies.

I could really do with some friends to help hold me to account. Main goal is to lose body fat must be some people out there wanting the same thing. so please add me and can do it together.
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in the UK too and happy to help and motivate :smile:
  • mcdonagk
    mcdonagk Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    From Dublin, not in the UK but close enough
  • optiman38
    Options
    added cheers guys.

• Mrs_Me
    Mrs_Me Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am based in London - feel free to add me
  • stephenmoralee
    stephenmoralee Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi i am a UK (ex army vet living in Germany) if that is not too far away?
  • optiman38
    Options
    added guys cheers

• kdogni
    kdogni Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    N.i so feel free to add all
  • optiman38
    Options
    added guys cheers

• optiman38
    Options
  • icklekimmy
    icklekimmy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    From Arbroath (Scotland), looking to lose another stone and a half.
  • SamanthaLouiseMence
    SamanthaLouiseMence Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Newcastle here
    Feel free to add me too :) x
  • niblue
    niblue Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    From Edinburgh but living in London these days. Not specifically targeting a particular body fat % - just looking to lose some weight and get faster both running and on the bike.
  • Shaunip
    Shaunip Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Kent here! Feel free to add, I'm looking to make steady progress as I go.
  • optiman38
    Options
    all added cheers guys
  • optiman38
    Options
    all added cheers guys
  • optiman38
    Options
  • balfey
    balfey Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...Cardiff