Sauna

2»

Replies

• I was wondering about the benefits of the sauna, as well. Thanks for starting the tread.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Does anyone log their time spent in a sauna? I'm starting out at 20 minutes after my workout, looking for some insight.

Thanks!
    Melissa

I would probably not log the time in the sauna. I think any calorie burn that you experience would be insignificant in the grand scheme of things, so I would just enjoy the time alone to relax and let any calorie burn contribute to the margin of error in calculations.
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    I try to help when things hit inside my typical wheel house of daily events and or research.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Nice to meet all the rude ones. To someone who is new to fitness, I appreciate those who tried to be serious in explaining things to me.

A sense of humor is not rude. Try it. :)
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Nice to meet all the rude ones. To someone who is new to fitness, I appreciate those who tried to be serious in explaining things to me.

A sense of humor is not rude. Try it. :)
    o:) Was thinking the same thing! No one is being rude to you, they are just being their own funny selves. Please don't be so easily offended xo