jtegirl1 wrote: »
    jnichel wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    Trolls. We know it was you girl.

Man, I feel like I am missing something really juicy!

She made a thread calling me out lol

Dang! That's what I get for going to bed at 8pm. I always miss all the fun. :(

It didn't last as long as I hoped but it was hilarious.

My pet peeve is missing hilarious threads because I'm old and tired.

Such is the price we pay....but at least we get to tell those damn kids to get off our lawn.

and tell them we walked to school up hill.... both ways.

In the snow.

With no shoes
  • TheBigFb
    TheBigFb Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    People try to focu s on the positive, most people on here are better off than 90% of the worlds population, enjoy it, laugh, smile
  • drakeshattuck
    drakeshattuck Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Starting a sentence with "you guys", yeah, all of the talk show hosts do that. They need to just adopt the southern dialect and say "Ya'll". Also ladies, if you are going to use the word "Misogyny", look up the definition and stop applying it to every situation where a man does not agree with you. Women can be misogynists as well and please look up the same word for men, "misandry". Could the use of the word possibly be disguised misandry?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Starting a sentence with "you guys", yeah, all of the talk show hosts do that. They need to just adopt the southern dialect and say "Ya'll". Also ladies, if you are going to use the word "Misogyny", look up the definition and stop applying it to every situation where a man does not agree with you. Women can be misogynists as well and please look up the same word for men, "misandry". Could the use of the word possibly be disguised misandry?

giphy.gif
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

Could this be a more perfect example of mansplaining?
    vw5mo5mb97n9.jpg
  • itsalifestylenotadiet
    Options

Lol, I grew up on the west coast and now live in Georgia. I refuse to talk like a southerner. Sorry, I was taught correct pronunciation and not to drawl. However, I can say I love the southern man drawl. Drool ;)
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

rg3nk2zdx83s.gif
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    It drives me a little batty when people try to correct other's grammar but don't quite know what they're talking about. We've got an older secretary who keeps butting into my conversations to tell me I should use "Steve and I" instead of "Steve and me". Well, no. Russ didn't give a letter to "I", he gave a letter to "me". Honestly though, as long as whatever someone is saying gets the point across, and it's not an official document, I usually don't even notice.

• jnichel
    Options

Lol, I grew up on the west coast and now live in Georgia. I refuse to talk like a southerner. Sorry, I was taught correct pronunciation and not to drawl. However, I can say I love the southern man drawl. Drool ;)

Good to know I was taught wrong.
  • itsalifestylenotadiet
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

Good to know I was taught wrong.

Sorry :/
  • itsalifestylenotadiet
    Options
    Apparently i've killed another thread so whatever peeps. I guess I can't play along and not say something that doesn't offend everyone every single time. Yet there are alot of you that I just plain flat shake my head and wonder why you would say the things you do but yet I ignore it. Have fun, i'm out of the community other than to track my food and keep myself on my journey to a better me.
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Options
    Apparently i've killed another thread so whatever peeps. I guess I can't play along and not say something that doesn't offend everyone every single time. Yet there are alot of you that I just plain flat shake my head and wonder why you would say the things you do but yet I ignore it. Have fun, i'm out of the community other than to track my food and keep myself on my journey to a better me.

Wtf? Did you drink a lot of coffee this morning?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    You gave it 14 minutes to decide it was a dead thread?

You think some people work or have lives outside of MFP? Nahhh...nevermind. lol
  • jnichel
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    You gave it 14 minutes to decide it was a dead thread?

Premature dead thread. That's my pet peeve.