Pet Peeves!

Options

Replies

• Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    Still annoying people in cinemas, today there was a woman vaping during it, luckily only a couple times but still annoying..

Really? Really?
    OMG
    I would lose it! I've seen clouds of vape smoke come out of car windows, looks like their on fire.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't vape in an enclosed environment. Still, someone in their own space trying to quit cigarettes? You'd have an issue with that?! Nice.
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    BTW, it's vapour, not smoke.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Still no 'Hilarious' in the discussion ratings
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    People who make sounds when eating. Shut your damn mouth and chew the damn food! You do not need to smack your mouth around like a cow chewing cud!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Buying food thats supposed to be in date and when you open it its mouldy
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    I wouldn't vape in an enclosed environment. Still, someone in their own space trying to quit cigarettes? You'd have an issue with that?! Nice.

That was a tad snappy, I apologise. My vape died... :cry:
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options

Lol sorry about your vape. Did you get a shiny new one yet? :bigsmile: Also if it makes you feel any better, the way I read it, all he said was it looks like the car was on fire (which could have been followed by, woooow!, for all we know), not that he necessarily had a problem with them vaping in their car :)

Now I've actually been in a car where someone else was vaping. That was.... enlightening! I remember feeling like the odor was way too sweet.
  • peanutbuttertuesday
    Options
    People who make sounds when eating. Shut your damn mouth and chew the damn food! You do not need to smack your mouth around like a cow chewing cud!

My mother in law is the WORST about this! She doesn't close her mouth at all and the smacks her lips and chomps WHILE TALKING. No table manners at all!
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    JaneiR36 wrote: »

Lol sorry about your vape. Did you get a shiny new one yet? :bigsmile: Also if it makes you feel any better, the way I read it, all he said was it looks like the car was on fire (which could have been followed by, woooow!, for all we know), not that he necessarily had a problem with them vaping in their car :)

Now I've actually been in a car where someone else was vaping. That was.... enlightening! I remember feeling like the odor was way too sweet.

Yes, I re - read and you're absolutely right, I misinterpreted what he was saying. Consider my wrists slapped. :smile:

Also, I managed to resuscitate my vape. Not sure the long term prognosis is good, though. :grin:
  • Jimb376mfp
    Options

Oh I don't care if you vape, it's. Just that it looks like a LOT of smoke!

I stand corrected, except I'm American so I'll use vapor.

va·pour
    chiefly British variant of vapor

• BoosDimples
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »

va·pour

I meant that it emits vapour, not smoke. I wasn't criticising your spelling lol But as I said, I apologise for my error in misreading what you wrote. :smile:
  • Jimb376mfp
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »

va·pour

I meant that it emits vapour, not smoke. I wasn't criticising your spelling lol But as I said, I apologise for my error in misreading what you wrote. :smile:

Ok, no harm, no foul.
    Just recently my DW saw a car ahead of us at a red light with the vapor rolling out from driver's window and she thought the car was on fire LoL!

• lyndahh75
    lyndahh75 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I can't stand the sound of people eating. It makes me aggitated.
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I'm so bad at that! Apparently it annoys a lot of people
  • lyndahh75
    lyndahh75 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Xvapor wrote: »
    I'm so bad at that! Apparently it annoys a lot of people

I try to ignore it but I can't. Crunchy things, snapping him, tapping pen on desk, heavy mouth breathers, chewing with mouth open.....list goes on. At work, when eaters get noisy, (usually very quiet at work) I put in ear buds to drown it out.
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    People that blow their nose at the dinner table.

I get really annoyed when people are standing in line at restaurant, grocery store etc having loud conversations on their cell phones...can you put the frickin phone down long enough to check out at the grocery store or order your damn food at chick fil a? Honestly...
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    When people talk on their phone in a public restroom. It makes me wish I carried a whoopie cushion in my purse so I could make disgusting noises and embarrass the crap out of them.
  • TK6299
    TK6299 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    People who help themselves to food that you have.