Pet Peeves!

Options

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    The guy that sits one cubicle over and breathes heavy as he chomps on his food at his desk. Annoys thefuc k out of me.
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    People who *kitten* panic

Right. Like calm the *kitten* down already.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    People that buy starter homes and turn them into rental homes.
  • Jayco141
    Jayco141 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Driving slow in the left lane likes its your privilege!

And people who drink wine and act like they know a good bottle from a cheap bottle... :0)
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    jenmar222 wrote: »
    People are dumb.

This

Also, my pet peeve will always and forever be slow *kitten* drivers in the left lane. Move right...simple enough.

If someone has to pass you on the right, you should lose your drivers license for the month :tongue:

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^100000%
  • gracee1927
    gracee1927 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    When i park my car all by itself so i dont have to worry about ppl carelessly scratching my car and someone parks right next too me
  • bikerjoe83
    bikerjoe83 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Parents with their nose stuck to the screen of their smart phone, whilst their young toddler walks a few paces behind, next to a busy road.

Members on here who think every forum thread is for them...

Motorcyclists who ride above the speed limit then blame a motorist for not seeing them.

Motorists who don't bother looking for motorcyclists riding within the speed limit.

Terrible coffee!

Litter!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Whingers
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    Pretentious pricks.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    the Word "Whilst"... NO one speaks it... so WHY write it? To be honest... I used it once... and vowed to never again. Emu's JUST don't do that *kitten*
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I live in a fancy city... the DT core is interconnected through a "+15" level (above ground enclosed walkways) which means you can walk inside for abut 5-6 miles ...kinda handy when it is -35 c. BUT... when you bump into someone you know... DO NOT stand in the middle of the "hall" or in a doorway... people need to get somewhere... move your *ss to the side and have some consideration for your fellow hamsters :)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    the Word "Whilst"... NO one speaks it... so WHY write it? To be honest... I used it once... and vowed to never again. Emu's JUST don't do that *kitten*

My mother uses it
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »

I use it in place of, while if; I already used it, it's best to me to, then use synonyms rather; than repeat the same word over & over again within, succession! Like, I'll use: "I am", "I'm", "I am", "I'm" instead of "I am", "I am" or "I'm", "I'm"!
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Coworkers who volunteer to do everything but their own jobs.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    Pretentious pricks.

Also, people with no sense of humor that get offended easily and flag everything.

Could they be one and the same?
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Pretentious pricks.

Also, people with no sense of humor that get offended easily and flag everything.

Could they be one and the same?

Could be. Some people are just ultra sensitive, my goodness. It's a chit chat forum not a church service for crying out loud. Smh
  • brittyn3
    brittyn3 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    People doing arms in the squat rack, meaning I have to wait to start my workout until they finished their shrugs.

Also, when people queue in front of an elevator, blocking the people in vs. just standing to the side. WHY?!!?
  • andrewq6100
    andrewq6100 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    so many pet peeves I can't even list..if its related to gym: siting round texting, or talking to your bros for 5 mins in front of the only machine that I want to use.. yeah NO get out of here it's not a club