Stay at home mom in Florida starting AGAIN...

Options
Earlier this year, I was running a mile each day and had lost 35lbs from 265lbs. All kinds of stress started happening like selling a rental property, my husband starting his Master's program, me homeschooling our boys, and more. These are all blessings, of course, but they've been stressful going through them. Anyway, my focus shifted off of my health and I'm desperately trying to find the strength and support to get back to where I was. I turned 35 this summer and made a list of things I want to either do or begin doing. The first thing is to get to 170lbs and do my first 5k (signed up a run in November) before I turn 36. I guess I'm really looking for someone that doesn't know me that will help keep me accountable. Family and friends are always supportive, but they will help you justify slacking at times. I'd like to get to 199 by January 1st. Anyone that wants to help and/or join me in losing 40lbs by January, I'd love to have a group of friends to talk with.

Thanks!!

Replies

• SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm sending a FR. I will be 31 this Dec and I am also a SAHM who homeschools my two children. I have a good amount of weight to go. I'm on several times a day and always try to comment and like. You can drop a messafe anytime as well. Let's do this!
  • Mrsrobinsoncl
    Mrsrobinsoncl Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Sending a FR too. I'm 35 and had an incredibly stressful year, my mom passed away, we bought a new house and rented out our old house, plus kids in sports and 4H :smile: