Reintroducing myself

Options
I have doing this journey for awhile but I have lost control again and have not been reaching my fitness goals. Now I have over 100 pounds to lose. I had a Drs appointment today and he refused to do a surgerical procedure because of my weight and other medical issues which are mostly do to my weight. I need friends who I can be accountable to and can give me a kick in the butt if I am slacking!

Replies

• mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I had a health scare too....high blood pressure......after weeks doing what I'm suppose to do and logging here, BP is getting 30/10 lower. I went low sodium and low sugar. my belly has a lot more than an inch though I have not measured, and I have lost over almost 6 pounds. Started at 250...goal is 150, 5'9....so I have total a 100 lbs. too shed. Can believe I let it go this long...oh well.

So this place will get you were you need to be if you do the things you suppose to do. Each day is gift and we cannot waste it. It can be fun...I know I'm really enjoying walking. I'll friend you.
  • ctadych
    ctadych Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have let myself go in the last few years and gained 40 pounds. It has crept up little by little for years. I knew I was getting bigger , but I was shocked when I stood on the scale. I would love to have friends on this site that that know this will be a long, slow journey, but worth the feeling of health. I live in WI. 45year old

• ButterlyLuv
    ButterlyLuv Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I know it won't be easy but it will be well worth the struggle. I started my journey last week. So far lost 5 pounds. I'm hoping we all can reach our weight goals together.
  • lalaleelou
    lalaleelou Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    We all stumble. The trick is always trying again. Sending friend request.