Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What attracts you to the person above: looks, brains, personality, or other?

Options
We all have different things that attract us to others. This place being about fitness, we emphasize the physical a lot. But fitness involves the whole self. So what attracts you to the person above?

Replies

• knr87
    knr87 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    All of the above
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    Well for most people on here, I wouldn't happen to know much about their personality or brains O_o

But just from lurking lol, I do happen to know that Kat has gone through an inspiring transformation and is fit as feck now. Plus she's sweet. And always classy. And I think she might be a teacher or something like that....

So I'm going with...all three!
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Her being her <3
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    She has the brains to go with a great body
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    She has the brains to go with a great body

Wrong person, Coach :|
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Options
    He is very sweet, down to earth, handsome and smart. So all three for Z
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    She has proven to be not only smart and beautiful, but also funny and kind...so it's got to be all of the above.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    She's sooooo fit. And she seems like a really great mother. So I'd say that she's attractive (and a good role model) bc she's so good at balancing fitness, w/ momming, w/ working <3
  • StillBreathingFitness
    Options
    Ntm but based upon that comment, I would say all... including a kind spirit.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    He's a good friend with a kind caring heart.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    I don't know her but run hard and be strong is what I strive for daily. Same interests
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    He's a good friend with a kind caring heart.

She is an amazing person with the resilience to get her through anything. She loves deeply and is willing to sacrifice herself for the happiness of others.

And she's hot so... full package.

Awwww, girl that is the best thing anyone has ever said to me. You made me tear up. Love you to death my beautiful friend! :*<3
    Glynn20 wrote: »
    I don't know her but run hard and be strong is what I strive for daily. Same interests

Great smile! Pretty face and similar interests!

• JUiCY_KiSS
    JUiCY_KiSS Posts: 8,512 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    He has a huge heart and a really good one,he has been through a lot but still going. He is creative,handsome and so funny and charming.
  • StillBreathingFitness
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    What attracts me is her ability to throw it all off. No matter what hurts her, she perseveres. No matter what bothers her, she's still there for everyone.

What draws me to him is his raw honesty and fierce loyalty. He's a genuine guy with many things he has overcome to be a a wonderful human being. His love for his kids trumps everything. He's the real deal!
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful inside and out with an amazing personality
  • RunHardBeStrong
    edited September 2016
    Options
    My amazing best friend. She is kind, loving, hilarious, witty, gorgeous, beautiful, cute, amazing and there for me every single day! Oh and I love her laugh.. Did I mention she's amazing? Plus have you seen her *kitten*??? Damn.
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    She is beautiful inside and out with an amazing personality
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Options
    We have had our differences, our ups and downs. He is one of the most inspiring, courageous, sweet, selfless and stubborn i have ever met. Even though, we arent friends on mfp, it has been a privledge, and a honor to know him. He impacts peoples life without knowing it and is modest by fault.