New Mommy= New Weight!

Options
Hello! (:
I had my baby in January so he is now 5 months old and the love of my life! In January 2009 I weighed 115 lbs. My hypothyroidism started to creep up without me knowing and by the time I found I was pregnant (May 2009) I weighed 150 lbs (although I looked the same!). I gained 55 lbs during my pregnancy and when I delivered him (January 2010) I weighed 205 lbs, and by the end of January I was 180 lbs and losing! (: (: Then I stopped working out and kept forgetting to take my pills. As of today I am 204 lbs ): It's absolutely amazing that in one year I can almost DOUBLE my weight. Looking for some motivation, as I already have stretch marks to my elbows, on my stomach, sides, back & down my legs. My skin is not meant to stretch this much! I'm really pushing to lose 10 lbs per month. Thanks for reading! :happy:

Replies

• nikilincoln
    nikilincoln Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I had my first son last June...he just turned one! I've lost most of pregnancy weight, but want to focus on making myself even healthier. You can do it! I've finally gotten myself mentally ready and have acknowledged that I AM WORTH it! I have just started this journey as well...I joined in March, but really wasn't making the necessary changes. I have just in the past couple of weeks committed. I've discovered that I must make a lifestyle change. Add me as a friend...we can support and motivate eachother! You are worth it and we WILL do it!