question about sugar

Options
Hi all, I've been here for a week and I've had this problem every day: I reach my limit of sugar long before I reach my calorie limit or any of my other macros. I am not eating sweets; these are mostly coming from fruits and vegetables. It seems like I won't be able to stay under my sugar limit if I continue to eat 5 fruits/veggies a day, or vice versa. How do others handle this? All advice is welcome. Thanks.

Replies

• nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I've been here for a week and I've had this problem every day: I reach my limit of sugar long before I reach my calorie limit or any of my other macros. I am not eating sweets; these are mostly coming from fruits and vegetables. It seems like I won't be able to stay under my sugar limit if I continue to eat 5 fruits/veggies a day, or vice versa. How do others handle this? All advice is welcome. Thanks.

Unless you have a medical condition, don't worry about it.
  • MorningWhispers
    Options
    I usually go over my sugar my first meal of the day and that's because I juice a few carrots and apples together.

Its sugar but it's not processed sugar so I usually just ignore the sugar count on here.
  • ladynocturne
    ladynocturne Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    As long as the sugar is coming from healthy places like Fruit its perfectly fine to be over your sugar suggestion for the day. Those aren't limits. Don't stress.
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    If you're seeing results don't worry about it.
  • mitzvahmom78
    mitzvahmom78 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    OK, thank you everyone. I feel better now.