Hi from Moorefield, WV

Options
I am a 58 yr. old female who has been on this site for about 3 years. I had to take the last year off because of cancer surgery and all that goes with it. I lost 40 lbs. prior to this and thought it was due to MFP only for the real diagnosis. I am back on it as I am at the weight I lost -169 lbs. I would like to lose 20-25 lbs more and keep it off. Don't know if that is possible with my meds. I am back at the gym working out my legs and doing Country Heat video. trying to watch what I eat. Hope to make some new friends. Have a good day.

Replies

• crystalmorrison378
    Options
    Hello and welcome back :) I hope you are feeling better. I am from Forest Hill WV. I started my journey in March with a goal of losing 100lbs. I've lost 56lbs so far. Feel free to add me :)
  • Maritill
    Maritill Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi Crystal, You are doing great, keep up the good work. What are your plans after the 100 lbs? Maintenance? Where abouts is Forest Hill? I am between Petersburg and Romney-Rte. 220. Marianne
  • Spears1354
    Spears1354 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!! I understand the med part for sure. Im on one that def doesn't help losing weight. also our age makes it harder along with all your struggles I'm sure it hasn't been easy. I am 53. feel free to add me as a friend!
  • crystalmorrison378
    Options
    Maritill wrote: »
    Hi Crystal, You are doing great, keep up the good work. What are your plans after the 100 lbs? Maintenance? Where abouts is Forest Hill? I am between Petersburg and Romney-Rte. 220. Marianne

I'm off of rout 12 in Summers County. Southern part of the state.
    After I lost the 100lbs I'm going to re-evaluate and see if it's a good fit for me... if not I will keep going lol. If I like what I see then yes.. maintaining will be my goal.
    I'm going thru some health issues right now that have slowed me down some... I'm trying to get back on track but it's so disheartening. Feel fee to add me :)
  • Maritill
    Options
    Hi Crystal, It's been a while since I last wrote. How's everything going? I go back to the oncologist Feb. 6 after my MRI to see if the cancer is still dead. The only thing I don't like is I have gained almost 15 lbs. I have joined the wellness center for exercise and am doing the Country Heat video, which I can only do the first half. Marianne
  • Maritill
    Options
    Hi everyone, How are we doing? I went to dr. last week and weigh 185 lbs. That's 20 lbs. less than my startinng weight in Jan. 2015. Time to get serious again. Haven't been able to do much Country heat video because I had back and hip issues in March. Did join the wellness center again today, so it's a beginning. How about some updates?
  • Maritill
    Options
    Well, I went for a stress test last Mon. and they weighed me in at 188.4 lbs. I am disgusted. That means I have