Best running app for treadmill?

Options
First of all, thank you to everyone who posts on these forums. I lurk a lot and appreciate everything you post but, as a very private person, I generally PM and have never publicly posted anything before.

My question is- I'm still fairly new to running and successfully completed my first 3.5 miles race last weekend! I definitely want to start using a running app to track my outdoor runs and trail runs but want to make sure I'm also generating data for my treadmill runs as well. Thoughts on which app may be best for this? Reading the reviews for them has not yielded any helpful information so I thought I'd ask here... I do like to use Spotify when running on the treadmill so if they work together that would be even better!

Note: My phone is a Droid.

Replies

• Philtex
    Philtex Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the board. I can't answer your question since I don't use a running app. I manually log both outside runs and the TM. I did want to say hi though.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I use a running watch, but Runkeeper will do indoor treadmill..
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I strictly run outside, myself, and would rather die than go for longer than 1/2 mile on the treadmill, but that's another post. I do, however, have running friends who run indoors. Some of them use Runkeeper, others use Runtastic others use the Zombies, Run! app which is also a fun game/story and tracks your runs, too.