Wanted 1 MFP to be my Partner See Details

Options
In order to help find the best suited partner here are just a few things about myself then I will explain what I'm looking for:

Age 58
Female
Live in the South
Hit over 200 then started MFP January 211.
Lost 40+ went from a size 18 to a size 12
Involved in an auto accident Feb. of this yr.
Quit working with my trainer
Kept up with my diary not completely
May attempted to get back on track failed
June managed to get back in the gym but not as regular as needed
Still not staying within my calories and have gained back almost 10lbs.

Biggest concern is falling or have fallen back to bad patterns
Good things still recording in Diary ( no matter how bad) and still trying to get to gym. (not on a regular basis)

Now this is what I'm trying to find out there in MFP world. I hope there is someone whom identifies wiith my situaltion, which I know there will be many. But is there one that would be a good match and would want a partner to review their diary each and every day and be brutilly honest. No sugar coating and in return I would do the same.

I haven't seen anything like this on MFP and it just popped into my head one day. As you can see there is still a desire to overcome this obsticle and start seeing positive results, but I'm concerned my old bad self is going to win.

I pledge to be honest in my diary no matter how bad and I want someone that will get on to me because that is what I think I truelly need.

Anyone up to this challenge, and yes there can be multiples but hopefully we have thing in common. And for those that don't you may want to try this yourself. I think what have I got to loose. And I sure know what I have to gain if I don't keep looking for ways to battle this terrible addiction of bad eating and poor exercise. And my body not me will be the one to suffer.

Replies

• socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    In order to help find the best suited partner here are just a few things about myself then I will explain what I'm looking for:

Age 58
    Female
    Live in the South
    Hit over 200 then started MFP January 211.
    Lost 40+ went from a size 18 to a size 12
    Involved in an auto accident Feb. of this yr.
    Quit working with my trainer
    Kept up with my diary not completely
    May attempted to get back on track failed
    June managed to get back in the gym but not as regular as needed
    Still not staying within my calories and have gained back almost 10lbs.

Biggest concern is falling or have fallen back to bad patterns
    Good things still recording in Diary ( no matter how bad) and still trying to get to gym. (not on a regular basis)

Now this is what I'm trying to find out there in MFP world. I hope there is someone whom identifies wiith my situaltion, which I know there will be many. But is there one that would be a good match and would want a partner to review their diary each and every day and be brutilly honest. No sugar coating and in return I would do the same.

I haven't seen anything like this on MFP and it just popped into my head one day. As you can see there is still a desire to overcome this obsticle and start seeing positive results, but I'm concerned my old bad self is going to win.

I pledge to be honest in my diary no matter how bad and I want someone that will get on to me because that is what I think I truelly need.

Anyone up to this challenge, and yes there can be multiples but hopefully we have thing in common. And for those that don't you may want to try this yourself. I think what have I got to loose. And I sure know what I have to gain if I don't keep looking for ways to battle this terrible addiction of bad eating and poor exercise. And my body not me will be the one to suffer.

I would have no problem being honest with you on your food and exercise regime. No problem telling you to get off your *kitten* and do something. I would have no problem with you telling me the same, telling me to get off my fat *kitten* to exercise on the days when I can do it, but to lazy to do so, to drink more water etc. So if this is what you want and you are seriously not going to be offended, let's me friends.

I do eat very healthy, have not eaten (any junk food for over 20 years) no chicken and meat for the same number of years. Very particular about my sodium intake as my body seems to love holding on to water. Started back at 1200 calories today, with the aim of exercising every day until August 9 (before my vacation) and will be eating back my exercise calories.