Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Last-Leaf-960px.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Honestly I didn't bother to look for waldo....because I don't like Waldo very much.

I've included an easier one, so you don't miss out on all the Waldo finding fun.

ffawid4t0npq.jpg

Not a single person in that picture seems to have found Waldo. They're not even looking remotely in the right direction for him.

Thats because everyone hates Waldo.

Did you know that Seth Rogen is in talks to be a part of the "Where's Waldo" movie?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Honestly I didn't bother to look for waldo....because I don't like Waldo very much.

I've included an easier one, so you don't miss out on all the Waldo finding fun.

ffawid4t0npq.jpg

Not a single person in that picture seems to have found Waldo. They're not even looking remotely in the right direction for him.

Thats because everyone hates Waldo.

Did you know that Seth Rogen is in talks to be a part of the "Where's Waldo" movie?

Is he dressed as Waldo and just in the background in every scene?

I'm not sure what he would do. But I know I would watch a Seth Rogen "Where's Waldo" movie, probably.
  • 2MuchTyme
    2MuchTyme Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Anuthing I want??? I want true friends that really care and don't waste my time with the like button.....either comment or ignore!
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Man, mods seem to be a little off these days. I got a strike for posting a girl in too little clothes one time, and that had nothing really showing or anything rude.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Man, mods seem to be a little off these days. I got a strike for posting a girl in too little clothes one time, and that had nothing really showing or anything rude.

So how does the selfie thread survive?

Usually mods would prune out questionable pics. Some were locked or disappeared.
This discussion has been closed.