Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Don't forget you can look up your stats and see how many times people have given you different button likes.
  • cee134
    Options
    xlp1tkeagahj.png
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Rax1974 wrote: »
    when dolphins make sound, it comes from their blowholes

Me too.
  • jnichel
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    Why can I no longer tell you people that you inspire me?! Maybe I don't agree with you. Maybe I am inspired, but feel that you are way off base.

I just noticed. Can't seem to make up their mind about those little buttons.

Wait. What? Mine has an inspiring button

It just changed from agree lol. Told you they can't make up their mind.

What the frick?! That just made me look like a crazy person! OR the MFP people are watching me carefully.....

Oh, yeah, they made you look crazy. :)
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    xlp1tkeagahj.png

Is this only on a computer? I don't get half the features this site has to offer me on the phone. Why can't I bring myself to just buy a new computer??

You probably don't need a computer if you can do everything on your phone. Maybe a tablet would be nice but only because of the bigger screen. That way you could also go to the site from the browser but you can do that on your phone too.
  • jnichel
    Options
    xlp1tkeagahj.png

Is this only on a computer? I don't get half the features this site has to offer me on the phone. Why can't I bring myself to just buy a new computer??

I'm on a computer and couldn't find this page.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    Why can I no longer tell you people that you inspire me?! Maybe I don't agree with you. Maybe I am inspired, but feel that you are way off base.

Wait a minute, what are we talking about?
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    xlp1tkeagahj.png

Nope. You have to tap the notification button and tap all notifications at the bottom.

pa2jfv5b3glf.png
  • km8907
    edited January 2017
    Options

Wait a minute, what are we talking about?

The buttons on the bottom keep getting changed. A few minutes ago the inspiring button was replaced with agree and then changed back.
  • cee134
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Charles Ash

Aspen in Autumn

c1azgj1opzz6.jpg

Autumn on the River

mm83qau2zboq.jpg
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Can we buy things with our points?
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    1wo27s3ggdeb.gif
    7iimkz7dtqdg.gif

I NEED a cat like this.
  • km8907
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Can we buy things with our points?

It would probably be an Under Armor discount.
This discussion has been closed.