Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    Saw this on TV News, I know people on MFP want to loose weight but how do you loose an eye?!?
    (A college fraternity hazing gone wrong.)

4vpcegg0abwa.jpg

We had a patient once that got bitten on the eye and lost it. He was a real big douche. He was also a city bus driver. One of the riders bit him. We never found out why but I suspect he deserved it by opening his mouth and saying something super douchey like he was the whole time in our office.

I'm pretty sure for someone to bite your face, regardless of what the driver said, that guy is insane lol.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    It's snowing HARD where I work. This is a good omen. My new skis will arrive today.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    Saw this on TV News, I know people on MFP want to loose weight but how do you loose an eye?!?
    (A college fraternity hazing gone wrong.)

4vpcegg0abwa.jpg

We had a patient once that got bitten on the eye and lost it. He was a real big douche. He was also a city bus driver. One of the riders bit him. We never found out why but I suspect he deserved it by opening his mouth and saying something super douchey like he was the whole time in our office.

I'm pretty sure for someone to bite your face, regardless of what the driver said, that guy is insane lol.

Lol true that! I am sure there is a lot more to the story.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    So last weekend I got cornered by one of our local Girl Scouts at the exit of Safeway.

I bought a box of Samoa cookies.
    They remained unopened until last night when my wife asked: Would you like to share one?

Share one what?

One cookie.

Share one cookie?

We decided that since we were going into the weekend, we would let our hair down and rage. We each had one cookie. Then the box was returned to the pantry for yet another week of hibernation.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    So last weekend I got cornered by one of our local Girl Scouts at the exit of Safeway.

They remained unopened until last night when my wife asked: Would you like to share one?

Share one what?

One cookie.

Share one cookie?

We decided that since we were going into the weekend, we would let our hair down and rage. We each had one cookie. Then the box was returned to the pantry for yet another week of hibernation.

I don't believe you two are real. I think you are robots. No two people ever share ONE girl scout cookie. I have this feeling you are trying to take over the world and I shouldn't trust anything you say.

Notice that she wanted to share the cookie. I exerted my male dominance and demanded that we each have one of our own.

Life in the left lane.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

Share one what?

One cookie.

Share one cookie?

Send them to me, I'll make sure they are well taken care of.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Share one what?

One cookie.

Share one cookie?

I don't believe you two are real. I think you are robots. No two people ever share ONE girl scout cookie. I have this feeling you are trying to take over the world and I shouldn't trust anything you say.

Notice that she wanted to share the cookie. I exerted my male dominance and demanded that we each have one of our own.

Life in the left lane.

So she is the robot?

Maybe so....

We're way different.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    My mom just posted this on Facebook, which kinda grosses me out. I do love puppies, though.

qyry7curlyvb.jpg
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options

Share one what?

One cookie.

Share one cookie?

B--b--but... you said... :'(
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
  • nolan44219
    Options
  • nolan44219
    Options
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    k4vonivaabl8.jpg

Printing
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Share one what?

One cookie.

Share one cookie?

B--b--but... you said... :'(

For you...

I'll gladly purchase another box

If fact, for you.... I would hi-jack a truck filled with cookies
This discussion has been closed.