Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    200_s.gif
  • Timshel_
    Options
    635742226622263273369235133_gif7.gif
  • Timshel_
    Options
    lol.

quietjudge.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    ...It doesn't say why on the ticket?

It just says "parking violation" but the place I'm at is clearly labeled "guests/patients" and I'm a guest.

You're a guest and you've been parking there for a year? You don't work there?

Not technically. I'm here for work but I'm an employee of the university across the street. My boss is a researcher there and a neurologist here and I sit in with him on his appointments once a week.

This has happened to me before. It is usually when they see a car parked in a space for longer than a couple hours. It also happened to me after months of parking in the same spot. You should talk to parking garage manager or attendant. Usually, they tow the next time they see it because they write down the license plate number. When I talked to the parking garage manager, they explained why they started doing it and said they wouldn't tow me but I had to park somewhere else. It sucked but at least I didn't have to pay the towing service.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    ...It doesn't say why on the ticket?

It just says "parking violation" but the place I'm at is clearly labeled "guests/patients" and I'm a guest.

You're a guest and you've been parking there for a year? You don't work there?

Not technically. I'm here for work but I'm an employee of the university across the street. My boss is a researcher there and a neurologist here and I sit in with him on his appointments once a week.

This has happened to me before. It is usually when they see a car parked in a space for longer than a couple hours. It also happened to me after months of parking in the same spot. You should talk to parking garage manager or attendant. Usually, they tow the next time they see it because they write down the license plate number. When I talked to the parking garage manager, they explained why they started doing it and said they wouldn't tow me but I had to park somewhere else. It sucked but at least I didn't have to pay the towing service.

Ugh so annoying. But thanks, I'll try to see what I should do about it.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
  • nolan44219
    Options
  • nolan44219
    Options
    the struggle is real

0za9vkjioiuh.jpg
  • Timshel_