Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    tiny_rick wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    LL5lifts wrote: »

Is it really your birthday or are you just being attention seeking? If the latter just go post in the selfie thread already. If it is your birthday though I have some moist cake for you!

If I were being attention seeking I would have posted this. I did not. I would have also started a new thread and posted my cleavage and me in some sexy underwear. Maybe later. Keep checking back ;)

Wait a damn minute..you said that you only were going to show me those pics because I'm special...

C'mere baby! You are special. I was just teasing him. I mean how could I ever trust a cartoon character?

I HAVE REAL FEELINGS YOU KNOW

But can you draw necks?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Is it really your birthday or are you just being attention seeking? If the latter just go post in the selfie thread already. If it is your birthday though I have some moist cake for you!

If I were being attention seeking I would have posted this. I did not. I would have also started a new thread and posted my cleavage and me in some sexy underwear. Maybe later. Keep checking back ;)

Wait a damn minute..you said that you only were going to show me those pics because I'm special...

C'mere baby! You are special. I was just teasing him. I mean how could I ever trust a cartoon character?

I HAVE REAL FEELINGS YOU KNOW

If you are a cartoon character, and you have real feelings, can you feel real things? Or does your hand pass right through?

wanna experiment?? for science and all

Are you done? I didn't feel a thing.

C'mere. I'll make you sure you feel something.
  • cee134
    Options
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

I'm still not convinced you don't own @MeeseeksAndDestroy's account. You can never be sure who anyone is online anymore.

I wonder if that is ironic, Jim?

Hey+guys+i+feel+like+an+autistic+retard+but+_eb9ce9764bd1647852449e5b6faf67f8.gif

• JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    The fun police are no fun
  • cee134
    edited February 2017
    Options
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
  • younique80s