Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    I cling to music. Have you ever seen this look on Billy's face, during "this part" of "Eyes Without A Face" ?? This always cheers me up. Usually theres a female who sings the back up, but not this time. Kinda funny. It's at 1:40. :D
    https://youtu.be/k_rOIBZP-Gs
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    Well thank you for, my final laugh via; these forums @MeeseeksAndDestroy! Unfortunately they aren't what they use to, be as much anymore so; I am leaving them! Take care, everyone!

You're welcome but that's sad news! Take care duchess !
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Well thank you for, my final laugh via; these forums @MeeseeksAndDestroy! Unfortunately they aren't what they use to, be as much anymore so; I am leaving them! Take care, everyone!

Awwww... I wish you would stay!

Don't let the bullies get you down, @DeficitDuchess! I hope you'll be back! It's always safe in the Puppy Pics thread if nowhere else! Take care. <3

Thank you but I'll still be around since, I operate a weight riddance group for; the year & plan to continue creating them, thereafter plus; I've to recruit quarterly (I should've mentioned this within my 1st post so, that my group members'd be sure that I am still here; for them)!

Bullies don't harm, me but the harm that they cause others led, to a friend deleting their; account today! Many people've either left, been banned or're at risk of being banned & the 1's that, replace them've been trolls/catfishes so we rarely even get; decent newbies anymore!

Plus with all of, the glitches it's just; becoming ridiculous! Hopefully I'll be, able to continue with operating/creating weight riddance groups here; despite the technological issues ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))! <3

(((((((HUGS))))))) I lost her too. It's sucking. :/
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    I cling to music. Have you ever seen this look on Billy's face, during "this part" of "Eyes Without A Face" ?? This always cheers me up. Usually theres a female who sings the back up, but not this time. Kinda funny. It's at 1:40. :D
    https://youtu.be/k_rOIBZP-Gs

Steve Stevens lookin pretty fit. :)
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    Heres the original
    https://youtu.be/9OFpfTd0EIs
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    28wq1zaw72aa.jpg

It's so funny the amount of hypocrisy I have witnessed here the last few days. This pretty much sums it all up.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    28wq1zaw72aa.jpg

I awesome this. :)
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    200.gif#13[img][/img]
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    do624t83l8te.gif

:D:D:D
    I couldn't stop giggling at this one because I do this so regularly! What issss that?? What's behind it?? A mystery... like yawns... I don't trust yawns...
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    Options
    Yesterday I was so sleepy when I woke up to feed the kitties, that I scooped them some dry and poured it right in their full water dish. So glad I'm on Spring Break. So I can nap...
  • BoosDimples
    edited April 2017
    Options
    200w.gif#130[img][/img]
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    Options
    Got a joke...

How does Harry Potter get down a hill?

Walking.

JK... Rowling :)
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    Options
    do624t83l8te.gif

I couldn't stop giggling at this one because I do this so regularly! What issss that?? What's behind it?? A mystery... like yawns... I don't trust yawns...

I laughed way too much at this too. I have no idea what it is. Some cruel trick our bodies play? I also think yawning is our souls trying to escape our bodies, which is why I always cover my mouth.

Ahh... our souls cannot penetrate a formidable opponent such as the hand! :D Cute lol. And yeah, my issue with yawns goes way back... It's weird that you can just say the word yawn and someone will yawn... Or yawn over the phone, and who you're speaking to will yawn too... In fact, I just yawned typing this... Verrrrrry suspicious....
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    do624t83l8te.gif

I laughed way too much at this too. I have no idea what it is. Some cruel trick our bodies play? I also think yawning is our souls trying to escape our bodies, which is why I always cover my mouth.

Ahh... our souls cannot penetrate a formidable opponent such as the hand! :D Cute lol. And yeah, my issue with yawns goes way back... It's weird that you can just say the word yawn and someone will yawn... Or yawn over the phone, and who you're speaking to will yawn too... In fact, I just yawned typing this... Verrrrrry suspicious....

I yawned reading this, I can't help it.. even thinking of the word... I find the same with the word "cough", often. :grimace:

(hubs was laughing at me for yawning whilst reading this)
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    Options
    do624t83l8te.gif

Ahhh the power of suggestion. Like when people talk about head lice, you suddenly feel like your head is itchy.

Or when I tell you I need $100... And you mysteriously reach in your pocket and fork it over.

No? Ya sure? :|
This discussion has been closed.