Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Every pub listed in the UK

zxecno42ibwl.jpg
  • cee134
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited November 2016
  • cee134
    Morty you got - you gotta play the drums, Morty you gotta *burp* you gotta play em and march with the rest of the guys Morty

1ledgp81kmhk.jpg
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    I love carbs and I cannot lie. :o:o

ME ETHER
  • Karb_Kween
    I wish I was pregnant
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    The site is really slow for me tonight....
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    I wish I was pregnant

Wait.....what? Why??? Being prego sucked for me!
  • Grey_1
    Woke up .... it's another good day. Oh yeah.
  • gojaqs
    gojaqs Posts: 471 Member
    Busy day for mr today. Starts with the dentist. :#
  • Karb_Kween
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    I wish I was pregnant

Wait.....what? Why??? Being prego sucked for me!

Everybody compliments you and stuff lol
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    I am really glad that I am not pregnant.. lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Me too :#
  • cee134
  • Grey_1
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Me too :#
    Me too! :#

oh wait.....
  • cee134
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    The other day Beth told me "I'm so sorry to do this to you but I need tampons."

I went to the nearest store. They had two kinds, a yellow one and a green one, and a 17 year old kid, and I was feeling trollish. So I asked him which kind do I need. He came over and looked embarrassed and told me "that one says 'regular,' that one says 'extra.'" I looked at the kid and said "Well, it kinda looks like The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Do you think regular will be enough?" He told me he had no idea and whoever they were for really should have explained this to me.

So last night Beth wanted to go for a walk, and wanted to stop for dessert on the way home. Same kid working the register. He just looked at his shoes while he rang us up.

She almost fell over laughing when we got home and I told her.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    The other day Beth told me "I'm so sorry to do this to you but I need tampons."

I went to the nearest store. They had two kinds, a yellow one and a green one, and a 17 year old kid, and I was feeling trollish. So I asked him which kind do I need. He came over and looked embarrassed and told me "that one says 'regular,' that one says 'extra.'" I looked at the kid and said "Well, it kinda looks like The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Do you think regular will be enough?" He told me he had no idea and whoever they were for really should have explained this to me.

So last night Beth wanted to go for a walk, and wanted to stop for dessert on the way home. Same kid working the register. He just looked at his shoes while he rang us up.

She almost fell over laughing when we got home and I told her.

My ex sometimes has to buy products for our 13 yr old daughter. I always take a pic of the exact box and text it to him. Sending someone in blind to buy those is just wrong.
  • Grey_1
    melmelw03 wrote: »

My ex sometimes has to buy products for our 13 yr old daughter. I always take a pic of the exact box and text it to him. Sending someone in blind to buy those is just wrong.
    *noted for future use*

I almost died when the girl in the store asked what size my wife needed. Literally, fetal position right there in the aisle. :'(
This discussion has been closed.