BRANGELINA BROKE UP

Options
13»

Replies

• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Oh and I'm about to hit my workout @Cutaway_Collar and I'm going to log it when I'm done. Ya know, because fitness. :wink:
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Some people need to lighten up. Honestly when celebs split or get married or whatever I usually can't give 2shits about it. There's a lot of crazy yucky stuff going on in the world right now and if I want to proclaim my 20 year long crush of Brad Pitt, freaking let me have a moment of harmless fun.

Obvs there are kids to think of. I'm pretty sure those kids will be just fine. Lots of money for therapy if need be. They will never have to struggle or worry about if daddy is going to pay his child support, unlike a lot of kids, including my own.

I was gonna say something about them being ri$$$h
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    Some people need to lighten up. Honestly when celebs split or get married or whatever I usually can't give 2shits about it. There's a lot of crazy yucky stuff going on in the world right now and if I want to proclaim my 20 year long crush of Brad Pitt, freaking let me have a moment of harmless fun.

Obvs there are kids to think of. I'm pretty sure those kids will be just fine. Lots of money for therapy if need be. They will never have to struggle or worry about if daddy is going to pay his child support, unlike a lot of kids, including my own.

I would think celebrities prove that money doesn't do what you think it does.
  • melmelw03
    Options
    Pays the bills though.
    And I totally have the kids' best interest at heart. Their future step mama absolutely cares about them! :lol:
    I'm internet shopping for the extra large minivan as we speak! Hope my kids are ready for super pretty, super rich step sibs!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »

I would think celebrities prove that money doesn't do what you think it does.

I agree, wealth hasn't prevented celebrities; from committing suicide!
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Those kids are already luckier than most, not only were they adopted but they were adopted by ri$$$h Hollywood movie stars, seriously if the saying count your blessings were applied anywhere it'd be there ha
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    6t4mlc2suh3c.jpg

this is the brad i want ..also the fact that he is vegan too just yahh my *kitten* be popping
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Options
    What is an appropriate way to convey what this thread looks like?

svoxcfn41cc6.jpg
  • melmelw03
    Options
    And, YAY! for the Ignore option!
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options

svoxcfn41cc6.jpg

Hi pot, this is kettle....nice to meet you.
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    tumblr_mimroiS9FW1rm9kjpo1_500.gif

tumblr_mp2n7fyNxl1s0zyhmo1_500.gif

tumblr_me9h6yMzJj1r5kyjso1_500.gif

giphy.gif
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Options

svoxcfn41cc6.jpg

Hi pot, this is kettle....nice to meet you.

How does it apply?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    jeez... what took him so long?

Every time I would go over to Brad's house to watch football, she was always talking over the game and we would have to explain the differences to her between defensive coverages.

"No Angelina, just because they are showing cover 2 doesn't mean the defensive end won't have open side contain. We talked about this last week, remember??."

It would be third down and she would walk between us and the television.

"I can't see thru you, Angelina."

good riddance...
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    jeez... what took him so long?

Every time I would go over to Brad's house to watch football, she was always talking over the game and we would have to explain the differences to her between defensive coverages.

"No Angelina, just because they are showing cover 2 doesn't mean the defensive end won't have open side contain. We talked about this last week, remember??."

It would be third down and she would walk between us and the television.

"I can't see thru you, Angelina."

good riddance...

You obviously never hung with Brad cause he always called her Ang
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    This news left me completely un-surprised.

Your husband had an affair with his first wife and left her for you. It should be not at all shocking when karma comes and bites you in the *kitten*.

Just saying.