Options
13»

Replies

• perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    zdyb23456 wrote: »
    I'm 5ft with socks on.

I'm currently 118, but I feel great around 113, so I'm trying to lose 5 pounds. It's hard because I love eating yummy food!

I know it sounds ridiculous, people raise their eyebrows or don't take me seriously, but 5 pounds on a short person really makes a difference!

:D I'm 4'11 and right now 150 but I totally know what you mean! I was always thin and if I got to 105 I felt huge. I can't believe how big I've let myself get. :O
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 .

CW150
    GW125 (mini goal weight)

I would love to have some shorty friends so feel free to friend me if you'd like. :) I've sent requests already to a few of you. :D
  • hensue11
    hensue11 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have a friend who is 4'11" and is trying to lose, shes in the 190's, can any of you guys tell me what you dropped in the first month you started counting calories, at the moment there's not much intentional exercise because of a foot injury......thanks
  • KayCeeRein
    KayCeeRein Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    bgh707 wrote: »
    I'm 5 feet flat with a SW of 165, CW of 137, and GW of 120 (massive boobs and bone structure probably won't let me go lower). I did boot camp religiously for a year (4 times a week) but switched to a more varied routine a few months ago with what I think are positive results! I did paleo without counting calories for a while, but now I try to stay around 1300. xqeywlq9yw2g.jpg

You and I have literally the same body. I'm starting out at 158, with a "first" goal of 135, and a second goal of 120. I see a lot of people who are aiming for that 100 - 110 lbs. I haven't been 110 lbs since I was 12...
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Yay! Shorties!

I'm 5'1" (with shoes :p )

SW 140
    CW 126
    (Mini)GW 125

The lowest I've ever been in my adult life was 120lbs about 6 years ago. I felt pretty good there. But, I'm currently trying to cut down my body fat % so that I can start gaining muscle this coming fall. So I'm not sure how low I'm going to go...a8js23w0z4vr.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!