Started back up, trying to get healthy

Options
Well my name is Larry, im 25 and im trying to lose weight and get in shape for myself and for my children. I got up to 341 lbs and have since started counting calories and working out at 4:50 every morning before i start work at 6. Im new to the app but am going to try and keep track of everything. Im currently 308 so I've lost 33 lbs, my goal is 225 by the time my kids get out for summer break so wish me luck. Hope everyone has a great day

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Well done on a great loss so far - keep it up! You can do this :)
  • NEW_BEGINNINGS28
    NEW_BEGINNINGS28 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome loss!
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss so far. Just take it day by day and you'll get to your goal. Feel free to add me if you would like to.
  • larryc251
    larryc251 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thank yall very much, req sent
  • 3nnui
    3nnui Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great start. Feel free to add me. I am about halfway to my 100 pound goal
  • larryc251
    Options
    Thats awesome man, req sent
  • JenGP83
    JenGP83 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress! Best of luck to you and your journey and smashing your goals! You got this!! I'll send you a request, hope to encourage you soon!!
  • larryc251
    Options
    Thank you Jen!
    Also, from when i posted here i had gotten down to 308, im now 296! Getting closer to my goal
  • Mf0718
    Mf0718 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Feel free to add me as well, love connecting with new friends
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!!! You are KILLING this!!! Anyone feel free to add me. I am back at it. I was on 2yr hiatus and ready to rock this *kitten* again.
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    ahem....*kitten* Not kitten lol
  • Hoveringsock
    Hoveringsock Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You're killing it, Larry!
  • larryc251
    Options
    Thank yall! Sent req's
  • larryc251
    Options
    Just thought I'd share that i have now gotten to 289.2 lbs which brings my total loss to 51.8 lbs. If anyone would like to add me as a friend feel free to do so. Have a great Sunday everyone!
  • larryc251
    Options
    So I'm around 6 months or so into my journey and wanted to update my post. I started out at 341 lbs and have since lost 102 lbs and am at 239 lbs right now. My original goal was 225 by the end of May and now I know I can definitely achieve that. My new goal is about 190 and I'm not trying to hit it by a deadline this time, just taking it a day at a time and loving the journey and progress so far. Anyone can feel free to add me