What's for dinner?

Options

Replies

• robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Last night was chow mein noodles with pork, bell pepper, carrots, water chestnut and bamboo in a chile coconut sauce, and apple crisp for dessert. Tonight is whatever is quick and easy, monday is the busiest day of the week.
  • juliebowman4
    juliebowman4 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    vri2zm0hbbac.jpeg

Lemon chicken stir fry
  • FitnessGirl11mfp
    FitnessGirl11mfp Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Yummm!! Wow you guys gave me tons of new ideas lol. I will be trying out some new recipes from this thread :-) Tonight I had pork chops and salad :-)
  • brialger
    brialger Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    a cup of beef, bean, onion & tomato soup chili on top of broccoli and cauliflower
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    sliced baked turkey with baked sweet potatoe and spinach
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    Options
    Manicotti and Brussels sprouts
  • CrescentVolf
    CrescentVolf Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Chick-fil-a, first fast-food in a couple weeks, but was about unavoidable this time.

8 Piece Grilled Nuggets (for the first time! It's basically marinated grilled chicken breast cut into "nuggets")

Med Waffle Fries (this was a screw up, I ordered fruit but was too tired to go back, but I enjoyed them until I found they were 400 cal on their own...)

Diet Lemonade (Lemon, Water, Splenda; love this option, thanks Chick-fil-a!)

Sweet & Spicy Siracha (Good spicy substitute for Polynesian at less than half the calories)

So, I don't feel too bad about this dinner. Wish the on campus location had side salads, as I wasn't really I'm the mood for fruit anyway, but the fries kin blew the meal lol
  • CrescentVolf
    CrescentVolf Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    vri2zm0hbbac.jpeg

Lemon chicken stir fry

The beauty of this plate makes me really wish I liked sweet peppers.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    wild rice blend with smoked garlic pepper tofu , steamed broccoli & mushrooms & garlic hummus used as a sauce ,herbamare seasoning & nutritional yeast
  • juliebowman4
    Options
    vri2zm0hbbac.jpeg

Lemon chicken stir fry

The beauty of this plate makes me really wish I liked sweet peppers.

I truly think we eat with our eyes. I try to spend time making a plate look appetizing.
    Thanks for noticing. :)
  • nikkxjohnson
    nikkxjohnson Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Good ol' pb&j for me tonight. It was a long day and I didn't want to cook.
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Crispy Quinoa Cakes and salad
    3onfk3jyplup.png
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Radish0 wrote: »
    Dinner was spilt into two meals because I was feeling hungry earlier! I had a jalapeño quesadilla with guacamole, lettuce and pico on the side. Later when I got hungry, I roasted some Brussels sprouts and made this honey mustard dressing mmmm.

Can I get the honey mustard dressing recipe? I eat a bunch of Brussels sprouts. That sounds really good to add to them.

I use this recipe from Pioneer Woman. It's awesome.

1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard (I used grainy mustard)
    1⁄2 cup honey
    1⁄2 lemon, juice of
    1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
    1⁄2 teaspoon salt
    crushed red pepper flakes (optional To Taste)
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    The tentative menu tonight is garlic shrimp with sautéed zoodles and grape tomatoes. But when I get home, it may actually turn out to be grilled cheese and soup depending on my energy level.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I am going to make "eggless" salad wraps (tofu and vegetables on a tortilla).
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    taco (or tostada) tuesday. boneless/skinless chicken thighs cooked all day in slow cooker with rotel. later i'll put it on top of two tostada shells with refried beans, lettuce, black olives, and cheese. yum.
  • juliebowman4
    Options
    Grilled tenderloin, spinach salad and mini naan topped with salsa and mozzarella.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Crockpot chicken soup with veggies and rice.
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Grilled cheese, tomato soup, and steamed broccoli with butter.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Meatloaf and mashed potatoes with green beans.