hello

Options
My name is Linda and I am back to do this again. I am disabled and so I am not active but I am going to attempt to do anything that will help. I am on kidney dialysis so I need to follow a renal diet of which I am uncertain but I plan on making an appointment with a dietician asap.
I weigh 275 pounds and need to get down to at least 210 but I would prefer 200. I need to do this in order to have a kidney transplant.
I would appreciate a buddy who could offer me guidance and support.
I know this will be tough but I know I have to do it.
Thanks for reading this far and good luck with your own journey.

Replies

• LadyEm54
    LadyEm54 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    After reading some other posts I thought that perhaps I should mention that I am type 2 diabetic on insulin due to the fact that the pill form is harmful to kidneys. I have to avoid a lot of medications and foods because of my bad kidneys. I think that is all.
    Sorry about forgetting things. It happens to me a lot.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!!
    Have you read the stickies at the top?

This is a good one here!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300331/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest

You can do this!!
  • Spears1354
    Spears1354 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hi LadyEm54. "I can do all things through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Remember that. I work in Radiology at a Clinic with 5 Drs. One of the Drs I work for is an Endocrinologist so I see what you struggle pretty much daily. You can do this!!!