5'2" :)

Hello :) I'm 5'2" and have gone down from 9st9 to now 8st11. Already I'm feeling much happier in my own skin! My original target was 8st8 but now I'm thinking more 8st4? If anyone who is 5'2" could post some pics and weights I'd really appreciate it! I'd love to see some other bodies and possibilities :) x

Replies

• joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    I am 5'2". Much heavier than you though (161 lb) but I'm down from 204 pounds. I have a goal of 135ish pounds. It used to be a rock solid goal but now its up to how I feel when I get closer.
    There is a thread on here called "5'2"/5'3" women success stories" on the success stories board. That has all different ages and sizes but same height. Lots of pictures. Search for that and you might find what you're looking for.
    Happy MFPing!
  • shayminhog
    shayminhog Posts: 10 Member
    joans1976 wrote: »
    I am 5'2". Much heavier than you though (161 lb) but I'm down from 204 pounds. I have a goal of 135ish pounds. It used to be a rock solid goal but now its up to how I feel when I get closer.
    There is a thread on here called "5'2"/5'3" women success stories" on the success stories board. That has all different ages and sizes but same height. Lots of pictures. Search for that and you might find what you're looking for.
    Happy MFPing!
    Wow! Good job you! Thanks very much :) x
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    If you go to this site & plug in your criteria, it will show you pictures: http://www.mybodygallery.com/index.html

You can pick your general body shape as well to try to get a better idea of how you'd look at a certain weight.
  • Sumiblue
    Sumiblue Posts: 1,597 Member
    I'm 5'2" & my profile pic was at 116lbs, 20% body fat. I'm now at 120. I'm not quite as lean but I like having my bust back