Fitbit users

Ok Fitbit user , I could use some advice . I had a Fitbit flex in the past and it worked great . It broke and I'm thinking of investing in another . I see Fitbit has come out with some new trackers. The main two I'm debating between is the Fitbit Blaze and the Alta. Let me know which one is better and why. Be sure to add me for motivation and support. Thanks !

Replies

• watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    I have a Fitbit flex and Fitbit has replaced it for free numerous times. Just contact customer service and tell them your broke and tell them you bought it when you set up your account. They are great! Why pay for a new one?
  • I have a charge HR. they have a new charge and something else too besides the ones you named off. with the issues fitbit is having with syncing with mfp and the issues Im having with mine(this is a replacement and its a yr old), once it dies Im going to go with a whole different brand. for me the fitbits have been nothing but problems ,and they wont replace this one and even if they did it would just be replaces with another inferior tracker.for some people they will replace the defective ones over and over and others its a your crap outta luck.
  • Bearbo27
    Bearbo27 Posts: 339 Member
    edited September 2016
    I just got the Alta last week and I love it. Biggest plus for me seems to be the interchangeable bands. I've known two people now that have had the bands on older models split, leaving the whole unit needing to be replaced. For one of them (friends husband) his was under a year old so they replaced it for free, except they sent him one with a pink band when he previously had black. My friend had her flex band split but because it was over a year old, they wouldn't replace it. With the Alta, if a band breaks, just replace the band :)

I love all the features on the Alta and my mom just got one today because I loved mine so much.
  • sandrachis
    sandrachis Posts: 52 Member
    Yes! Get one with heart rate. I have a flex and got a heart rate one for my daughter. We need to take care of our hearts. I plan to get upgraded soon. Feel free to friend me. I've gained 4 pounds in the last month (with six exercise classes a week plus singing several hours) the doctor says it's muscle and to keep it up so I'm going to add on more fit bit steps. Good luck and keep stepping.