Frustrated with myself

Options
Hello and thanks for reading. I'm back after what feels the millionth time and getting to the end of my tether with myself!

I am 5ft and weight around 140 lbs, and I struggle with keeping the motivation to lose the weight I need and want to lose in order to feel healthier. I want to get to around 8st/112lbs as my final goal and I think the reason I am struggling to stay motivated is because I'm not what you'd call 'fat' as such, I'm only size UK 10-12 in clothes so I think it is easier for me to keep telling myself I don't need to lose the weight compared to others that need to lose much more than I do. I think it's so easy to say I don't have a weight problem when in fact I actually know that I feel sluggish, heavy and unhealthy compared to when I was much slimmer. I also know that laziness and lack of discipline is the reason I have put on the weight. Basically I know what I need to do but I'm not doing it! I'm hoping that being part of this community will help me stick to my new habits :) does anyone please have any advice that may help me?