Under 200 lbs at last!

Options
13»

Replies

• wwkwag
    wwkwag Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! What a great accomplishment! I have 3 pounds to go to be in Onederland! Can't wait! Keep up the great work!
  • micheleewat
    micheleewat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I started at 223 and it feels like it is taking forever to get to 200/-. It has only been a couple of months, but according to My Fitness Pal it will take me another 2 or 3 months. I don't know if I will last that long.
  • melparedes
    melparedes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all my name is Melissa, from Texas and I am headed towards my goal of being under 200lbs. Any suggestions.
  • melodydee66
    melodydee66 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a fabulous goal to hit! You are an inspiration.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • zestyzesty
    zestyzesty Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    wwkwag wrote: »
    Congrats to you!! What a great accomplishment! I have 3 pounds to go to be in Onederland! Can't wait! Keep up the great work!

Aw thank you! You can totally lose those 3 lbs. 1 by 1! Good luck! :-)
  • zestyzesty
    zestyzesty Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    melparedes wrote: »
    Hi all my name is Melissa, from Texas and I am headed towards my goal of being under 200lbs. Any suggestions.

Hello Melissa, I would try to look at if any foods seem to help or stop you. For me, I love pasta but unfortunately it seems to make me gain weight and/or get bloated so I don't eat it much now. I would drink lots of water, as sometimes you can eat when you are thirsty. Lots of salad can help you feel full without too many calories and it will do you good. Plenty of protein, too, to keep you full. Also, be kind to yourself. It's okay to have treats sometimes.... better to have 1 bar of chocolate and stay sane than deny yourself and end up eating too much if you become very hungry/stressed out.

Good luck, you can do it!