Just life in general at the moment

Options
StarVixen92
StarVixen92 Posts: 32 Member
Hello everyone,

I figured this is the place where I could open up a little bit about my life right now and maybe get some advice or what not right now.

My life on a daily basis is extremely painful. Normally I don't move much because I have this bad pain in my leg. The doctors give me pain pills for it but I don't want to rely on drugs my whole life for something like this. Not only that there is drug abuse in my family lines I don't wanna end up like that. So for the first time today I woke up with no pain...I was scared actually because I've come a custom to the pain. So for once I was in a good mood and people noticed. I loved that. I'm seeing a chiropractor tomorrow for my leg hopefully she can help.

I'm also fighting a UTI/Kidney infection right now. So lots of liquid and antibiotics, and yup cranberry juice...now I've not counted the juice in my counter cuz I see it as medicine, I usually don't drink juice less I have a UTI soooo am I wrong for viewing that as a medicine and count it or not? It's confusing.

I also just cleaned up my closet and put up my summer clothes that I grew out of. Hopefully by next summer I'll shrink back into them properly. I'm excited to see if I can.

What about y'all? How are you? What's up?
-Chrissy

Replies

• StarVixen92
    Options
    Thanks littlemissbgiff I appreciate it. This UTI actually woke me up at 5:30 yesterday morning and put me into the ER from the pain. It was scary. It's my second one and idk why I get em I'm a clean person. I wash my hands constantly.
  • StarVixen92
    Options
    It scares me to go over on calories and I know juice has a TON of them but I figured I only drink it when a UTI comes it's useable as medicine that's why I don't drink juice often, I like tea and water.
  • StarVixen92
    Options
    I get them with ALL antibiotics it's such a hassle ugh, the nurse told me if I ate yogurt with my antibiotic it would help stave off the yeast issue so I been eating yogurt with each dose and putting it into my counter.

And I never thought about the short urethra thing before which is stupid on my end cuz I got a few years of med school in...ugh I swear I'm loosing my mind anymore lol