cee134 wrote: »
    Here is a banana flower.

6bpvdf0vodoa.jpg

Thats hot. Thank you sir.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Here is a banana flower. This picture shows a drooping, spike-type cluster of flowers, or inflorescence, with female ovaries maturing into bananas at the base of the spike (top in the picture) and male flowers subtended by broad, colored bracts at the spike's tip (bottom in the picture).

6bpvdf0vodoa.jpg

Ribbed. For your pleasure.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    No banana today. Just his soda, phone charger and shades.

Personally I would love to see a pic of BD.
    Doesn't need to be facial recognition quality just a shot of him, sorta like those grainy photos of Big Foot that PROVE he's real.

What about it @cee134 ?

Maybe there is already a picture of him on the internet. Hint: I wouldn't name the picture Banana Dude.
  • cee134
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »

Doesn't need to be facial recognition quality just a shot of him, sorta like those grainy photos of Big Foot that PROVE he's real.

What about it @cee134 ?

Maybe there is already a picture of him on the internet. Hint: I wouldn't name the picture Banana Dude.

What would you name it? Not Banana Dude?

I defiantly wouldn't name it "This guy is bananas".
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    Here is a banana flower. This picture shows a drooping, spike-type cluster of flowers, or inflorescence, with female ovaries maturing into bananas at the base of the spike (top in the picture) and male flowers subtended by broad, colored bracts at the spike's tip (bottom in the picture).

6bpvdf0vodoa.jpg

Educational too.
    Cee-is there nothing you will not entertain us with?
    Thank you.
  • Wild_Daisies
    Wild_Daisies Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I need some banana trees after that pic! ;)
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options

What about it @cee134 ?

Going to my PC to search "Not BD" photos, I'll report back.
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    BD tricked me again. He ate his secret banana.

Apparently I missed a lot in here.

Last year I would sneak bananas into competitions where outside food was not allowed. I would eat them in a bathroom stall and was always worried about someone seeing my shadow or something and wondering what the *kitten* was going on in there.

O15xTh.gif
  • Jimb376mfp
    Options

Last year I would sneak bananas into competitions where outside food was not allowed. I would eat them in a bathroom stall and was always worried about someone seeing my shadow or something and wondering what the *kitten* was going on in there.

In what competition do illegal bananas give you an advantage? Trying to imagine how/why Bananas? K?
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options

In what competition do illegal bananas give you an advantage? Trying to imagine how/why Bananas? K?

Oh illegal banana's are the good stuff, normal ones are like:
    tumblr_nrqcwdq3Va1uvb2zeo1_250.gif
  • Wild_Daisies
    Wild_Daisies Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    :D:D
  • Jimb376mfp
    Options
    qcu9nmx7q1s9.jpg

I can't say too much in case they are watching me!!!
    Competitions held at high schools in which you spend the entire flipping day there and they provide all the food. Rarely food that is healthy. It is usually donuts, pizza, fast food places sometimes bring in large quantities of an item (sandwiches, burritos, etc). I try to stay healthy so I may or may not have a purse full of fruit, turkey sticks, protein bars, etc. They actually have said in years past that if you are caught eating outside food the school would be disqualified. They are easing up now because of all of the allergies and food restrictions so I can eat my banana in front of everyone!!

competitions held at high schools...aka lucha libre wrestling tournaments

THAT food list does not sound like wrasslin' to me?!?

@lstrat115 WTF r u competing in?
  • cee134
    Options
    I have no idea if he ate a banana anymore. I don't see any signs of it. But he did bring a toothbrush today. I guess he's spending the night at work tonight.
  • cee134
    Options
    I think I found the Banana Alien Mutant Zombie's that can transform into Spiders evil lair.
  • cee134
    Options
    I think I found the Banana Alien Mutant Zombie's that can transform into Spiders evil lair.

You go check it out and let us know how that goes.....

Should I bring a banana with me? Would a banana protect me or be dangerous.
  • cee134
    Options

You go check it out and let us know how that goes.....

Should I bring a banana with me? Would a banana protect me or be dangerous.

I think it will draw him towards you if he is in a banana eating mood, however it can be helpful because you can throw it away from you to distract him.

I feel like the movie Aliens.